Forza Motorsport 3

Right when I got home last night I picked up my copy. Oh man I love it.

I just dont like the stupid little revving crap and stopping at the line every damn race. It really fucks you up when your at the drag strip trying to practice launching.

Genesis N Couper

Genesis
vxi23t.jpg

14d25np.jpg

Couper
2mzfs06.jpg

29mrplj.jpg

9gyefp.jpg

Last edited:
There are few things I dislike about this game. 1) Not alot of new cars 2) in some of the cars, you cant see out of the rearview mirror (hard for tandems) 3) Wheel selection blows (2 volk wheels? come on.) and 4) Buriantsu trying to "Drift" the mountain. Other than that, I love the steering, the clutch helps quite alot, and more elevation changes

There are few things I dislike about this game. 1) Not alot of new cars 2) in some of the cars, you cant see out of the rearview mirror (hard for tandems) 3) Wheel selection blows (2 volk wheels? come on.) and 4) Buriantsu trying to "Drift" the mountain. Other than that, I love the steering, the clutch helps quite alot, and more elevation changes

Yeah I hear ya, but here's alittle something to help out your interior view because I also was aggravated that I couldn't see out the rear view mirror on the in car view.

Go to the options menu, go to the "multiscreen" tab. Once in that tab, ENABLE multi screen (it wont screw anything up just do it)

Now, you will be able to go to the bottom and adjust the percentage between screens. I have mine set to 67%. Mess around with different setting from between 65%-90%.

You will be able to have a better more enjoyable in car view, I know I like it alot better.

Except the purple the only person that has rattle can paint on a 86 on FM3.

if they cant catch me might as well have fun with them right?

forza3.jpg

damn Buri we gots twins

gencoupe.jpg

Last edited:
LOL The only thing that looks good on the car. Changed the color today.

Back
Top Bottom