Forza Motorsport 3

217mph down the Lemans straight. (ran out of gearing)

single turbo 2j w/ stock gearbox, not even stage1 upgrade. After I took these pics I put in the built tranny but I havent seen how fast I could get it
200.jpg

damn speedo ran out of mph =P
speedo.jpg

how the fukkk can u get the Benchmark tracks if ur not online????!!!!! fukking dont have live!!!!!! gay gay gayyyyyyyy! lol

that suuccckkkssss, you have to go on xbox live and type in the code you received when you bought the game then you can d/l it

I feel your pain. I have a burnt copy, so I cannot get the tracks either. Hopefully they will make it downloadable online sometime.

Lol, dont hate, congradulate, so congradulations :) I like your car tho son, keep it real. We need to organize an SFL session soon. Im off on thursday if anyone is down lemme know

Lol, dont hate, congradulate, so congradulations :) I like your car tho son, keep it real. We need to organize an SFL session soon. Im off on thursday if anyone is down lemme know

yea imma try to get online with yall...just been busy building up my money in the game.

Yeah man same here, I just got done building my Garage Boso Rosta s15. Once you hit like level 20, money comes easy. Is the s13 all you got? Oh and rodd, you get money for playing online too.

Yeah man same here, I just got done building my Garage Boso Rosta s15. Once you hit like level 20, money comes easy. Is the s13 all you got? Oh and rodd, you get money for playing online too.

naw i got plenty of cars so far but the s13 is what ive been workin on for sliding. ah ok ill have to go online and get some cash

Back
Top Bottom