Forza Motorsport 3

if anyone needs money let me kno i got plenty. gt: Milkyninja
i wont be playing it for a while since cod modern warfare 2 came out today but i got pleanty of mils so hit me up nd ill share.

oof I could use some money! *whores self out*

man I love this mountain

forza24.jpg

Last edited:
so is the drifting in this game that good? i tried it using some stock cars and feels horrible.. feels like the car once it starts to slide out of control it just slides like its on ice..

its raw....u need to tune the car man like real life or be jus that damn good where u can jus gangster that shit up

The game is a more serious than the last one. In this game when get a wider tire it shows the difference, not like in FM2 I ran a 275 on the corolla and slid as if I had 185's. Take that into consideration.

Anyone wanna tandem on XBL, hit me up - gamertag is also my member name.

11234_722767476071_5022919_43157639_6591806_n.jpg

Love my wall-riding RB26-powered Rossta S15 :)

BTW, my basic tune for all my drift cars are like this:
*Full caster
*2-3 deg negative camber in front
*0-1 deg negative camber rear
*3/4 stiffness everything all around
*100% lock on accel, 25% lock on decel
*35/65 front rear brake bias
*Always use midgrade tires, 30 psi

From there, I go to a wide open test track to adjust based on power level:
*A little toe in for high power, little toe out for less powerful cars
*Stiffen or soften rear to remove or add traction
*Lower or increase tire pressure to increase or lower grip

I use the ebrake a lot to slow the car down coming up to the apex and lightly power over into full power. The tricky part is never lifting, becaues when you lift - you spin. You gotta keep the rear wheels spinning or locked to hold the drift. To keep drifting on the longer sweepers, just keep rocking the steering wheel back and forth and it'll keep stepping the rear end out, only if your car is slippery and fast enough to spin the tires.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom