Forza Motorsport 3

here ya go Antonioooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gifted it to everyone on my list i think would know what it is. if you dont have one let me know ill hook you up!

Genki Style penguin sticker comin right up!
garu3-1.jpg

lmao damn son you threw that together on the quick.......cant wait to see it in the morning

to the others still making them, my 10 dollar paypal goes to the best one

got dis yesterday :p bought an XBOX 360 just for this, and the wheel. Anybody using the wheel? Still need to get the hard drive so i can put in disk 2 tho.
btw, where/how do you watch replays after a race?

Not 100% about the wheels on the miata, what do you guys think? I'll get still shots of it soon.

miata2.jpg

miata3.jpg

miata-1.jpg

Here's the Zune car I was gifted
audi.jpg

fuck fuck shit shit

here ya go Antonioooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gifted it to everyone on my list i think would know what it is. if you dont have one let me know ill hook you up!

Genki Style penguin sticker comin right up!
]

Hey so um rodd... Wheres my sticker? and you need to start hooksliding with me son!

Last edited:
YO yo yo. Money glitchhhh get it while its hot!!! http://xbox360glitches.com/2009/11/forza-3-money-glitch-free-engines-and-money/

Pretty much, buy all the motors for the old school camaro Z28, then for the 1st motor, buy ALL the parts. not the best parts, all of them, so if there are 3 intakes, BUY ALL 3, and do that for all parts. then repeat for all motors. its gonna take alot of money, but my homeboy did it and it works..but ima ask him one more time, because its sketch as fuck. If anyone has enough cash to try it, try it and let us know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom