Forza Motorsport 2

now that alex has my 360 maybe he will post up the pics of me sliden in the DCK 86 that i left on there

wow I just went back and watched the replays from online from other peoples perspective and damn you guys suck lol

and I finnally realized just how fucking awesome I look :does important pose:

wow I just went back and watched the replays from online from other peoples perspective and damn you guys suck lol

You talking about that pose you made in your autoparts store uniform? Lulz. That red shirt...like circa 2005.

You think your cool? Huh? Tuff guy lol...:boring:. Like Jeepster said to DownSouth on live, ima get the 360 controller and put it as your steering wheel. LMAO!

-Buriantsu

my current project in the works..just need to finish up some sponser decals..

spoonrl2.jpg

ok i have a question. im using my roommates xbox and i started a career under his name. the problem im having is now that i signed up for xbox live and made up a new name i cant get any of the cars that i won because there still under his name.so my question is .........how do i transfer my garage to my new name?he doesnt have a live account anymore so i cant gift the cars to myself. any ideas? o and my name is "myr00ster" so add me so i can whoop you guys on the ring haha

ok i have a question. im using my roommates xbox and i started a career under his name. the problem im having is now that i signed up for xbox live and made up a new name i cant get any of the cars that i won because there still under his name.so my question is .........how do i transfer my garage to my new name?he doesnt have a live account anymore so i cant gift the cars to myself. any ideas? o and my name is "myr00ster" so add me so i can whoop you guys on the ring haha

damn noah...i know man...better ask piner hes the forza god..

hmmm well you could get one of those Free 48 hour xbox live scratch off things and give his account another month so you could gift the cars over.

I have a couple I could PM you the number

Last edited:
we take this game very serious at my house. safety first!
IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

someone give me some cars haha..... im kinda lazy to have to start allllllllllll over again. please send your donations to "myr00ster" haha

^^ baller status lol !!!

is that a real bucket seat or is that like a seat ud put on the floor to play video games lol ??

Back
Top Bottom