Forza Motorsport 2

all i have is xbox the old one no the 360 i spend all the cash on the car and bills so cant afford one whats the best car games and for wat systems iv been thinking about trying to find a cheap system whicj is best?

all i have is xbox the old one no the 360 i spend all the cash on the car and bills so cant afford one whats the best car games and for wat systems iv been thinking about trying to find a cheap system whicj is best?

wel for online play the xbox 360 is by far the best....we all play forza2 and do some tandems....its fun. id say check craigslist for some deals.!

ya thats what im thinking. id love to play online thats cool. If anyones local id love to come over and play somtime il buy beer.

ya thats what im thinking. id love to play online thats cool. If anyones local id love to come over and play somtime il buy beer.

im in coral springs area lol....i dont know exactly in west palm you live! and dont worry you can play for free lol

blake decided to take his old and new 350z out for a spin

brailletwins3.jpg

brailletwins.jpg

brailletwins2.jpg

brailletwins4.jpg

Last edited:
Got some cool pics from yestderday's SFLDrifters Forza get together.

Here we are riding out to the Wednesday night hang out. Blue S13 - DownSouthS13, White AE86 - alx954, Yellow FD - Sideways7, Gold AE86 - Latino Hibino.
Forza2-SFLDrifters.jpg

We made it to the meet!
Forza2-SFLDrifters2.jpg

Sexy SFLD asses
Forza2-SFLDrifters3.jpg

Then we went street sliding, but no pics of it, because I don't want to post up the illegal action.

And my E92 M3 killing it. I love this car. Beautiful sound!
Forza2-E92M3.jpg

haha noel those pix are badass....now we need some good tandem pix with all of us....but alx will prolly end up runnin into one of on purpose just cuz he likes to cuase carnage!

Back
Top Bottom