Forza Motorsport 2

some action shots from the other night....

me,piner,bryant, and tom from spoolup!

tandem2.jpg

tandem1.jpg

pinerscrew.jpg

garu3.jpg

I wanna play tomorrow, I havent drifted in forever. I has no monies though. Zach spent like 300k on a fucking old school toyota when he was at my house..............that bastard

I wanna play tomorrow, I havent drifted in forever. I has no monies though. Zach spent like 300k on a fucking old school toyota when he was at my house..............that bastard

You were right there with me. You could have stopped me real easy. Ill gift you a pink tc o_O

Looks like I wont be playing Forza for a while. My X Box decided to make a crazy ass scratch all the way around the disk. If anything, look me up on GTA IV.

Looks like I wont be playing Forza for a while. My X Box decided to make a crazy ass scratch all the way around the disk. If anything, look me up on GTA IV.

My brother says he wants to play you on GTA IV...ask him tho.

yeah that Grid game has really screwed me up on forza now. I just spent 30 minutes just trying to get back into the groove.

my fucking Xbox wont recognize a game after watching a DVD. It keeps telling me "to play this game please put it in a xbox 360 console" I fucking hate microsoft. so I gotta keep putting the game in and out til it snaps out of its PMS and realizes wtf its supposed to do.

When it does work, I slide this pimp thing around now :) I lurv it

4303d13121344f6397008c5vc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom