Forza Motorsport 2

The reason you kept getting booted was because of the wack update for Xbox LIVE I think everyone had the same problem I finally just gave up on signing back in after like the 7th time of getting disconnected from the internet

i have never played forza.. can you do motor swaps??? sorry guys it might sound like a dumb question but i never liked Gran Turismo.. is this game the same thing ?

GT4-5/ Forza is the same concept. Yes you can do motor swaps and build the motor and so on, Aero, suspension, and many good ways to customize the look of the car.

Forza has always been better than GT4-5, people say GT just makes a better game to beat Forza but its just a competition game that GT makes. Now when Forza pulls out a game its top of the line shat!....Haters Expected.

-Buriantsu

The reason you kept getting booted was because of the wack update for Xbox LIVE I think everyone had the same problem I finally just gave up on signing back in after like the 7th time of getting disconnected from the internet

yea i figured...if i aint doing anything tonight ill go through the relpays i have and snap some tandem pix if there any good haha!

Hey, you can save the replays from live? Me and Blackguy had a baller tandem on that huge corner on Road America.....The huge sweeper that someone said "if you can drift this whole thing, your a baller." Me and blkguy did it together :) Were ballers....with a Miata and a Hatchi too.

Hey, you can save the replays from live? Me and Blackguy had a baller tandem on that huge corner on Road America.....The huge sweeper that someone said "if you can drift this whole thing, your a baller." Me and blkguy did it together :) Were ballers....with a Miata and a Hatchi too.

Were you guys holding hands, while doing the drift? ::enforcing the homo::

Ill be on tonight if anyone wants to try to give me competition...lol

Gamertag: Buriantsu

Dude, we were so close to each other in tandem...we could have held hands. We made homo look cool as fuck...even gay guys were cheering. Mostly for the pink 86.

yeah thats my favorite turn on that course. the only one worth a damn really

Dude, we were so close to each other in tandem...we could have held hands. We made homo look cool as fuck...even gay guys were cheering. Mostly for the pink 86.

Sick shit I was trying it out today and I was doin it....I need to learn how to tandem. Ill be on tonight practicing on that map and on the motegi ones also.

If you can slide your car to the point of being predictable....the rest is cake. :) That was my first tandem......ever. I felt so baller. I even took one hand off the controler and put it out my fake car window.

I'll give you plenty of competition. Already did brother but when I get back online I'll hit you up for some more sliding. You gotta get off that U class though hit up the S class fully modded with race tires and around 400-550 hp then you'll be on the right track:bigthumbu

I'll give you plenty of competition. Already did brother but when I get back online I'll hit you up for some more sliding. You gotta get off that U class though hit up the S class fully modded with race tires and around 400-550 hp then you'll be on the right track:bigthumbu

That was the Falken Mustang...but I slide with the Silvia mostly.

Back
Top Bottom