Forza Motorsport 2

put the strips on the rear and decided to take it for a spin....
gushiwip.jpg

gushiwip2.jpg

what you guys think??

Not a fan of the actual car, but great work none the less.

ha yeah I just went and made one. Its funny cause the swap you do in forza is the RWD drivetrain from the Altezza RS200 with the 3S-GE Beams engine haha

I just went and made one and you know what car slides pretty damn good. For some reason in the game it has like mega steering angle

EDIT: heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4-dBzKxZ0

Last edited:
Tried that car it sucked IMO. Good luck with it.

I shot you an invite to do some tandem yesterday...if you want to do some tandem hit me up(for anyone who wants to tandem "RSD AreszONE") Shoot a friend request I'm online too much

Tried that car it sucked IMO. Good luck with it.

I shot you an invite to do some tandem yesterday...if you want to do some tandem hit me up(for anyone who wants to tandem "RSD AreszONE") Shoot a friend request I'm online too much

yea sorry bout that....if i dont respond its cuz im in the heat of painting a car...ill slide with you next time im on! str8 up!

here are more i took today, just some lux dorifto

benz.jpg

lex.jpg

m3.jpg

m32.jpg

nsx.jpg

That C32 rips it up. Got one and its painted nicely

yo...i dont know if its one of your boys or some dude that kept gettin in our room....but i kept gettin kicked offline...thats never happened in almost a year... what gives?

btw had a good time slidin with you guys cept for gettin booted

You gunna be on tonight? See if you can send me the Falken Mustang please!!

THANKS
-Buriantsu

Sounds good, Ill try to remember too. I need to build new cars though lol. I turned my garage into a time attack garage for a while.

i have never played forza.. can you do motor swaps??? sorry guys it might sound like a dumb question but i never liked Gran Turismo.. is this game the same thing ?

i have never played forza.. can you do motor swaps??? sorry guys it might sound like a dumb question but i never liked Gran Turismo.. is this game the same thing ?

yes you can.

haha this is funny. i used to do this ahwile back and someone i guess had action replay or something and was able to snap pics. we had a big tandem thing going with baller pics. i forget the site he posted them on though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom