Forza Motorsport 2

well im almost done with this! just a few more things to do. i changed the wheels and some other things but here it is!

the Maruta-Goya D1 S13
724720b0-7f28-4eeb-9767-f791a3d78a8.jpg

Sickness I need your decaling skills! w00t.

-STR8

Lol Piner I made a video EXACTLY like yours, with the 360 in the beginning and all.

Damn, Downsouths13 is the king of Forza decals.

damn piner sick vids.. cant wait till i get live soon to come.. need 100 bux for wireless receiver for xbox.. i love tearing up the suzuka track with my G35 handles really well..

damn piner sick vids.. cant wait till i get live soon to come.. need 100 bux for wireless receiver for xbox.. i love tearing up the suzuka track with my G35 handles really well..

do you already have wireless internet? if so just run an ethernet cable to your wireless! thats what we have! fuck spending 100 bucks on that shit!

oh and piner you fuckin rock! you stick to the driving and ill stick to makin cars haha!

its finally finished! Maruta-Goya Silvia!
8e47ce71-ddf6-427b-93e0-0a4fb2db527.jpg

61ba39c6-4d85-4b6c-89df-0d07f4e3eee.jpg

now for some tandem pix!

Yo DownSouth teach me how to make those exact graphics on the cars. Basically asking how do I make graphics look exactly like the ones on a actual drift car.

-STR8

rodd i sent you a friend request the other day (anarchybombn) i have no high speed so the only time im online is at my boy erics crib. ill hit you up the next time im on so we can slide.

rodd i sent you a friend request the other day (anarchybombn) i have no high speed so the only time im online is at my boy erics crib. ill hit you up the next time im on so we can slide.

cool! look for me whenever u go online!

Str8killaz yo u kinda have to learn on your own! i sucked at first but when i was bored outa my mind i just messed around!

it takes alot of time and a good eye to do it. i got a baller ass 86 that ill get pics uploaded the next time im on line.

Back
Top Bottom