Forza Motorsport 2

Yeah most people on forza 2 really belive that you cant drift a car properly without some crazy setup and suspension tune. When in all reality they just suck at drifting.

Because you've seen my videos, what if I told you the only thing I do to those cars is set the camber at -1.1 degrees lowered the car 2 clicks from max and set the diff at 60% and thats it hell that red CLK55 i have i didnt even touch the settings at all.

well these guys are selling people a RX-7 thats "setup" for like 5 million credits so I had to make a video in response where I just built a FD and just did my normal very minor setup changes. plus it only took me 3 laps to get used to the car.

this is the original video this is the "setup" car
[yt]2hLrM5NJ53E[/yt]
this is my video
[yt]TcKughjHGZc[/yt]
compare angle speed and line to the "SETUP" car.

the reason they sell the cars for that price on AH cuz there are dumb kids that will spend that money cuz they are...well ........dumb lol

awsome drivin piner once again!

Yeah most people on forza 2 really belive that you cant drift a car properly without some crazy setup and suspension tune. When in all reality they just suck at drifting.

Because you've seen my videos, what if I told you the only thing I do to those cars is set the camber at -1.1 degrees lowered the car 2 clicks from max and set the diff at 60% and thats it hell that red CLK55 i have i didnt even touch the settings at all.

all i change is max drop and up the rear tire pressure works great in the 86

Last edited:
Tyler Mcquarrie swung by the crib the other day so i made him a car!

d4cd4b0a-ff21-4984-9ec2-233eae04e55.jpg

ok people i made one of our own Florida Boys cars! took me most of the day. it was cold n rainy out so i had nothin else to do! here it is!

braille3.jpg

braille4.jpg

blakefuller4.jpg

blakefuller8.jpg

enjoy!

Wow i just noticed my idea of the hankook porsche was taken...BOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do the a Falken Mustang for me or the G35 :)

-STR8

Wow if your feeling it to give me the Mustang it would be more than appreaciated!!!

-STR8

Back
Top Bottom