Forza Motorsport 2

this one is for Guille and the rest of the e30 lovers!!

e30gangsta.jpg

DownSouthS13 said:
there needs to be a way we can get monies on there without actually payin money!

Umm those Mircosoft points or credits. Best way to get it for free go to a Walmart or CompUsa get the card go to back scratch it out take a pic with your phone or get caught by writing it down.

-STR8

Str8kiLLaZ said:
Umm those Mircosoft points or credits. Best way to get it for free go to a Walmart or CompUsa get the card go to back scratch it out take a pic with your phone or get caught by writing it down.

-STR8

naw not a thief here...im not gonna get in trouble for forza...i just went n got a $20 card for 1600 online credits....i think i can afford 20 bucks lol

DownSouthS13 said:
naw not a thief here...im not gonna get in trouble for forza...i just went n got a $20 card for 1600 online credits....i think i can afford 20 bucks lol

You wouldn't but I understand, my friend told me to do that when I get my 360 ima attempt it. You still wanting to play me and my brother?

DownSouthS13 said:
of course.....ill gift you both some gangster ass cars!

Yea it will be needed I need to start again training, if its true then thanks. I have the game but no 360 FTW! How often do you play? I might go tommorow and buy a 360, so as soon as I get it ill let you know my gamertag.

-STR8

Str8kiLLaZ said:
Yea it will be needed I need to start again training, if its true then thanks. I have the game but no 360 FTW! How often do you play? I might go tommorow and buy a 360, so as soon as I get it ill let you know my gamertag.

-STR8

we play atleast every other day! night i mean! downsouths13 is my tag...holler at me and ill pwn you and abe for sure! lol

jk i really suck!

DownSouthS13 said:
we play atleast every other day! night i mean! downsouths13 is my tag...holler at me and ill pwn you and abe for sure! lol

jk i really suck!

LOL I need to get a car and do shit to it before I can compit! I had a Silvia s13 when I played awhile back so for sure if I get it back and build it your done!

-STR8

ok just got a xbox with forza. im a total noobie with this!! what do i have to do?!!?? to start as far as making my own car and stuff.. thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom