Formula Drift at Palm Beach International Raceway

Was awesome to see FD come down here. Have been to Irwindale and Vegas rounds so this was awesome... One thing tho for next year, I will make sure I pay the extra money for the grand stand spots cause the general admission viewable spots blew!

OMG best event= best weekend EVERRRRRRRRRRR! i still cant sleep...i just went srt8 home an start playing froza WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. cant wait to go back next year yo

Was awesome to see FD come down here. Have been to Irwindale and Vegas rounds so this was awesome... One thing tho for next year, I will make sure I pay the extra money for the grand stand spots cause the general admission viewable spots blew!

yeah G/A spots sucked, i went back to the booth and got an upgrade lol

The view from a course worker station wasn't too shabby and it was good to see alot of pro-am level drivers are down this way. Always great to se e the same folks again but good to know there is still some drivers that can fill the driver field in the years to come as drivers snag that golden ticket to the big pro show!

Awesome Event.. I don't post much on here but I was in the GA section and Upgraded Seats as well.. The GA crowd especially the ones by the Judging booth made the event even better!

Congrats to Kaufman and big ups to the NA/KA !!!

Back
Top Bottom