Formula Drift at Palm Beach International Raceway

Friday

Ima try to head out on Friday by 5 pm should make it before pro am qualifying. Anyone wanna ride up in the avalanche?

Well folks, tomorrow's the beginning of the big weekend and the Streetwise Drift staff all made it here safely. Registration is closed as you probably already know. Will-call will open at 2pm tomorrow afternoon and the tech tents will open at the same time. Tech will close at 4pm, with a large number of returning drivers and having TWO tech for tents for this event and two guys per tent we should be able to speed up the tech process a bit. Additionally, we will have a sign-in sheet at the tents so that once your car is unloaded, your driver equipment is ready as well as your car then you can put your name on the tech sheet and we will call you over based on the list. We will be using the area to the right of the dragstrip for the paddock for Pro-Am. This gives us quite a bit of room to work with so parking won't be a problem.

I look forward to seeing you folks tomorrow and the days to come!
Thanks,
Doug Moseley

Dear Pat,

Thank you for complying with the rule book. I'm sorry to hear about your drivers suit getting a tear in it. I understand driving in that was like driving in your favorite blankey. Have you been wearing the new suit to bed like their you're PJ's?

See you tomorrow,
Doug

Honestly, I've not had a chance to get out and experience much of Florida. I think the most exposure I got was on the plane where I was able to just look out the window and see everything. LOTS of little villas, golf courses and there may have been a few water holes here and there.

The weather's not too bad compared to NC, we get pretty hot weather and humidity up there too. But what's up with all the smoke?

Back
Top Bottom