Formula Drift at Palm Beach International Raceway

So... now in less than two weeks (only by a few hours) the beard will be wreaking havoc in Florida.

195862_170830939635258_100001250594301_398222_3713753_n.jpg

I don't need the glasses to tech your car. Everyone knows you run dex-cool, you try to pass off your pink pajamas, the ones with the bunny ears, as your SFI 3.2/5 fire suit and I don't need the glasses to see that your styro-foam helmet was only meant to protect your head when you fell off your tri-cycle. They MAY come in handy when I try to see where you've been licking the bus windows. Sigh... but it looks like you'll be able to dodge the rusty spoon again this event, the TSA won't let me bring it as carry on. :bigthumbu

phew!!! so that means I can leave in my paper towel rolls covered in ducttape and spraypaint in for my cage still? or do i really have to put in the pvc piping?

They're in town, just saw the "Official D1 Pace Car" at the best buy in aventura (go figure). Mazda 6.
Showed off his flashers.

Excite

Dammit lol wrote it at the moment, was buying shit, lol. Yes yes fd, lmao, just couldn't believe it. If there isn't a silver/grey and orange "pace car" at the event then yeah, definitely scammed. Fag w/ brand new 6 with lots of decals and hidden flashers. Fukin trolololo

B.o.l.o.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

*unless it was an old ass d1 car that was auctioned or something and I didn't have my head on straight, lol.. Just a wtf moment

still willing to be his name was Ben and he has his sister's son and/or daughter with him. Give it time, you'll pick up what I'm puttin down.

WKA2008100849973_pv.jpg

Looked something like that, but said official pace car in big font and no overhead lights.

Driver looked something like this:
Trollface-problem.png

idk
I give up.
Still excited.

[EDIT: From FD: "We do not have a pace car. :laugh:" damn ricers]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom