Formula Drift at Palm Beach International Raceway

Honestly, I've not had a chance to get out and experience much of Florida. I think the most exposure I got was on the plane where I was able to just look out the window and see everything. LOTS of little villas, golf courses and there may have been a few water holes here and there.

The weather's not too bad compared to NC, we get pretty hot weather and humidity up there too. But what's up with all the smoke?

there was a fire recently in martin country that shut down 95

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

so i guess they will be using the layout shown previously.

courtesy of formula d facebook
252278_10150198852021491_50191196490_7688610_3923795_n.jpg

In that video he was giving a ride to a radio personality, so I'm sure he wasn't going at it at 100%.

doesnt look like the entry could be any quicker though with them having to transition to such a slow corner. but we will see tomorrow for sure

Chillen at the hotel. Gonna get mighty rowdy here tonight. Juan Randy Bert Josh Freddy me. Ooohhnlawd Jesus

pictures from speedhunters. Eric O'Sullivan and Alex Pheiffer are the ones that hit the wall.

19.jpg

18.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

more pics, from Motormavens.

EOS.jpg

I dont know if its jsut for practice or what but in a few of the pictures on speed hunters it looks like everyone is entering driving the course in the normal direction? this is after the layout change or w/e

38.jpg

LAR_9049.jpg

34.jpg

27.jpg

Last edited:
Event was sick. Just wanted to mention the the track layout wasn't too bad in person, but according to the few drivers i asked they were iffy about the layout. Yet stoked to drive.

Back
Top Bottom