Florida Drift Documentary

I would appreciate it if you kept your boyfriends out of my thread. Thanks.

instead of pissing in eachothers cherrios why not work together and make something truly special or as you sfldrifters would call it "epic" maybe if you work good together you guys could be like spielberg and bay but instead of transformers 2 revenge of the fallen it could be sfldrifters revenge of the rusted! lol just kidding guys cant we all just get along

no footage yet no care

32356,xcitefun-sleep-1.jpg

^we will start getting footage at the state of stance meet. i hope.

as far as his previous work, i said that i would get some today, right?

lol @ all the media guys crying about not being used, like if this is some real serious gig that is paying a lot

sounds sick. i want in.. but im all the way on the west coast, about 45 min south of tampa. where are you gonna be travling to to film. im down for street or track.. ill email/pm you with my info if youre gonna be around here, or something...

sounds sick. i want in.. but im all the way on the west coast, about 45 min south of tampa. where are you gonna be travling to to film. im down for street or track.. ill email/pm you with my info if youre gonna be around here, or something...

we'll be going to citrus county speedway, not sure how far you are from there, but send me your info and ill call you if we come close to you.

Back
Top Bottom