Florida Drift Documentary

Good luck with this. Seems like when someone sees something about a doc everyone jumps on the band wagon and starts one up haha. Ive been working on mine for the past 6 months. Got a lot of footage about 200 gigs. Not being rude but please dont ask me for it haha like the other dude did.

still havent said who is filming..also any other work from the guy that is filming? i wanna see other stuffs he's done

still havent said who is filming..also any other work from the guy that is filming? i wanna see other stuffs he's done

Same thing I asked about the other one.. I have a website with all of my videos from my old camera. I have all the same equipment as these dudes haha. I hope it works out, its completely different from mine.

thank you

i got an hd go pro.

so do i, thanks. bring it with you jic

thank you

Not being rude but please dont ask me for it haha like the other dude did.

no worries, i wont

He's my media guy from my work at diablosport, i dont have any of his material with me. my main reason for this decision is reliability and convenience. he has years of experience in media and he is my choice, period. if you guys would like to contribute to filming, please be my guest, but editing and producing is covered. also, just for the record, the media is not a paid gig at all, this is just a project started amongst friends and one of them happens to be a professional media guy, lol.

thanks, Vas

Last edited:
get some of his work please.cuz if this is going to happen..i dont want it looking like shit.ask him if he can get us some work

get some of his work please.cuz if this is going to happen..i dont want it looking like shit.ask him if he can get us some work

1. I will be sure that it doesnt "look like shit", trust me

2. It's my project

3. why do all these media guys just assume that they are better than my guy?, really annoying

NOT asuming we are better than your guy.ANYONE can record with any old video camera and edit on windows movie maker.just wanna make sure its not crappy quality.just saying.

NOT asuming we are better than your guy.ANYONE can record with any old video camera and edit on windows movie maker.just wanna make sure its not crappy quality.just saying.

OOOhh, i see, sorry if i got defensive guys. umm, hes not in work today, but he is supposed to be bringing a couple of hd gopros on monday, ill see if he can hook me up with some of his work.. video editing is his thing, that's what he went to school for, but for like the past 3 years, hes been tied up at diablosport doing shitty low quality youtube videos and doing web design and graphics for our site. so this is going to be his 1st big project in a while. hes extremely confident that he can surpass any other drift documentary out there today and i have faith in him.

Back
Top Bottom