Florida Drift Championship Qualifier Feb 1st at Gainesville Raceway

yes I think Chris Suan did an awesome job I specially like the FDC Logo with the palm tree drifting around the cone

^_^ The pleasure is all mine. I'm also glad that the palm tree drifting idea was a success. I'm going to start on the next one asap.

Pleeeeaaase.....
All photographers send me your upcoming ter-tech pics at chrisuan25@gmail.com[/COLOR]

Last edited:
so what time is gate open for us? i dont think it was ever stated. sorry, i looked before asking at least...

Hi Guys

For drivers and people attending the event, we have negotiated a deal with Fairfield Inn at Gainsville. For only $69 bucks you get the room, complimentary breakfast, and high speed internet. Thats cheap if you share the room with 3 or 4 people. If you want to check out pictures of the hotel, go to www.marriott.com/gnvfi. Also, to book a hotel this Saturday, YOU HAVE TO CALL the hotel at 352-332-8292 and ask for the "TER" group code to get the special rate. Act fast though, the rate is over Friday afternoon or evening. If you have any questions, please email me at mario@ter-tech.com

Last edited:
ill be there. i think at least 5 or 6 of us from atlanta will be there.

hey harri, how can a driver who is sponsored by ter-tech compete in the series? doesnt seem very fair. also on your website there are a few people whos titles are
driver/judge/instructor
and i know its caused some confusion.
can you clarify..will they be competing?

ps. thanks for moving the may event!!!

yeah I wanna be there so bad, pat I'll be finding out tonight if its possible for me to get off. I'm going to drive this sweet stock susp. miata with a welding diff up there a slay it.

ill be there. i think at least 5 or 6 of us from atlanta will be there.

hey harri, how can a driver who is sponsored by ter-tech compete in the series? doesnt seem very fair. also on your website there are a few people whos titles are
driver/judge/instructor
and i know its caused some confusion.
can you clarify..will they be competing?

ps. thanks for moving the may event!!!

The Judges meaning me, Bill or Rob will not be competing. And as far as being sponsored by Ter-Tech and having them Judged by me gives them the worst opportunity out of all the pro drivers to win since I'll be more strickt with them than anyone else and anyone who knows me knows that. Out of the current Pro drivers Sean Love has Ter-Tech stickers and the Finnish pro driver will drive in one event only. During the season every single car will have Ter-Tech stickers, since atleast for now we are the title sponsors, so who ever wins doesnt matter (as long as it is the best driver), since everyone will have Ter-Tech stickers. Ter-Tech will get the same amount of exposure who ever wins. We will not favor ANYONE. This is not I repeat NOT like some serieses might seem to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom