Festival of Speed in Moroso June 23rd Ter-Tech needs drivers

Yeah, I might have enough but I never got to drift the road course. So I don't know how long tires last there.

rwdrift said:
Longer than countyline, that's for f*cking SURE! :D

Well, yeah lol. I will drive that track soon enough. I might as well duct tape the gas pedal down now for that track lol.

all the drivers need to be at the track 8AM sharp don't be late. Also Moroso made it into a mini comp so drivers will have 2 one hour practice i sessions and then the mini comp. prices are unknown but a trophy is on the works.

SOB!!! my car is back on the road after a mo. of suspension surgery...e-mailed hopefully i can get in on this!

Ter-Tech said:
all the drivers need to be at the track 8AM sharp don't be late. Also Moroso made it into a mini comp so drivers will have 2 one hour practice i sessions and then the mini comp. prices are unknown but a trophy is on the works.

If you need help, unless Moroso is handling it, I have a trophy guy that I know from work. He makes custom trophys, awards, plaques, you name it. Let me know Harri. I could get you a good deal.

yeah harri i emailed you but no response does this mean all advanced drivers can just come and drive?

Ter-Tech said:
OK listen up all the advanced drivers heres the deal Ter-Tech is putting on a drift show at Moroso June 23rd and we need 12 drivers (plus couple backup)

1. Tim Moceri
2. Estie Falero
3. Erick Mahle
4. Travis Deems
5. zoltan hajdu
6. Shant from Nightmonkeys
7. Juan Henao
8. Kyle Lauritano
9. Evan "Funk" Yelverton
10. Jerome from the Night Monkeys
11. Joe pellegrino Spool up racing
12. Mike Peters
13. Pablo Falero
14. Noah Hunt
15. Ryan Kaufman
Drivers will be out a total of 3 hours in 1 hour sessions so bring a lots of tires. .

There's the list for ya.

thats the list ^ we are allready one above that was requested this event is freee for teh drivers thats why its called demo next event will be July 7th at the Moroso skidpad I'll open pre reg later tonight Aug 5th will be At punta gorda and then Sept 2nd and Nov 10th at Moroso

Ter-Tech said:
thats the list ^ we are allready one above that was requested this event is freee for teh drivers thats why its called demo next event will be July 7th at the Moroso skidpad I'll open pre reg later tonight Aug 5th will be At punta gorda and then Sept 2nd and Nov 10th at Moroso

harri...you f*cking rawk!!!!

Back
Top Bottom