Festival of Speed in Moroso June 23rd Ter-Tech needs drivers

homos or not I need you guys to be at your best behavior, this is a big opportunity to show the other motorsports guys what we are all about . As of right now Moroso is extremely happy with you guys as well as Ter-Tech is. That was the hardest thing for us to do, to get Sue Moroso and Aron to trust us and the drifters enough, to allow the events happen I had to explain over and over that drifters are not a punch of Idiots who act like 10 year olds. We proved as a drifting community that we are ready for the next level. PROFESSIONALS (just for your info more so than some other form of racers) And all of you guys and girls should be proud of it. Thank you again not proving us wrong.

Ter-Tech said:
homos or not I need you guys to be at your best behavior, this is a big opportunity to show the other motorsports guys what we are all about . As of right now Moroso is extremely happy with you guys as well as Ter-Tech is. That was the hardest thing for us to do, to get Sue Moroso and Aron to trust us and the drifters enough, to allow the events happen I had to explain over and over that drifters are not a punch of Idiots who act like 10 year olds. We proved as a drifting community that we are ready for the next level. PROFESSIONALS (just for your info more so than some other form of racers) And all of you guys and girls should be proud of it. Thank you again not proving us wrong.

and on that note i cant wait to see how many teams, vendors and posible sponsers there will be i can only amagine thank you for this opertunity i wont be leting you down..
If your not profesinal youl never get or achive what you want..
i absolutly love you harri you sigelhanedly are helping put florida on the map for once
much love to you old man.. keepin it sideways :bigthumbu

Last edited:
slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea harri man for sure this is the best opertunity so far. cant wait. gonna be so fun. but if it rains do we get more time? that would be nice.
More time with a handful of the advanced drivers under a half broken tent under rain going just about as sideways as we are? :laugh:

I won't be there but later that night i'll be putting an lsd in michelles car. That drivers list is an awesome one and i love that the Advanced list just keeps growing with awesome drivers. Hopefully i can be on that list again.

Hey all the drivers on the list need to e-mail me with info on their name/car what engine etc... more the better little back ground how you got started I have to provide this info to the track announcer so make it quick Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Harri@ter-tech.com

I'm in!!! i hear theres motorcycle racing involved on the same day? can someone confirm?

There's a bike show... and there's drag racing.... I dont see why there wouldnt be bikes racing.

Okami said:
I'm in!!! i hear theres motorcycle racing involved on the same day? can someone confirm?
There will be Mini-Motard and Mini-GP's racing on the Kart Track and Dirt Bikes on the MX track.
There is also RALLYCROSS(YEA!!!!!),Kart Racing Drag racing and a big Car show.

Did I forget to mention the Bikini Contest?

Oh...And a After Party at Club Safari!

Back
Top Bottom