Festival of Speed in Moroso June 23rd Ter-Tech needs drivers

your mind is on ultra penetration mode?? are you the catcher or pitcher? lol

Harri, do you know the times we are gonna be driving? like from 10-11 then 1-2 or whatever. my folks wanna come up but don wanna sit around for hours waiting to see us drive. thanks!

WELL TODAY WAS FUCKING AWESOME COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPY!!!! PROPS TO EVERYONE ROCKING OUT WITH THERE COCK OUT THERE
woot thanks a bunch TER-TECH

gdnimr0d said:
WELL TODAY WAS FUCKING AWESOME COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPY!!!! PROPS TO EVERYONE ROCKING OUT WITH THERE COCK OUT THERE
woot thanks a bunch TER-TECH

Yes that shit was sick.... on the finals runs I finally got my shit together.... really sucks about that last last corner, but all the fun I had in that run alone was worth it.... holding an ebrake extension from the tire barrier to that sharp 90 degree turn was siiiick :D

Mad mad fun. Props to Stage6 and Juan for the top 3 finishes. I'll be up there with you guys soon. :bigthumbu

rwdrift said:
I do, but I cant do those prices hahaha... need to fix my car now :rolleyes:

I fell in love with those 85-90% tread 18s(they normally go in the $270s each range new :D ). I'm trying to lower the price for the 16s a little more next time around. Oh and what happen to the car?

rwdrift said:
K-rail made out with my fender. Looks ugly, but the car drove home.

Damn, front or rear? I'm hoping front, since thats not too bad to fix/replace. Well, get that car fixed and I'll see what I can do for tires for you next time around :) .

The Redline 03 said:
Damn, front or rear? I'm hoping front, since thats not too bad to fix/replace. Well, get that car fixed and I'll see what I can do for tires for you next time around :) .

His front right Fender. I didnt even know he hit anything. From where I was it looked like he just missed it, guess I was wrong. Giacomo get 17's!!

my tires didnt make it in time... that sucked..

i feel like an asshat.
i tried to call harri several times but his phone was going right to voicemail

did you guys have fun, was it awesome?

Track time was a bit lacking, but it was still awsome though. Fun was had by all. Two accidents, one major and one minor, but hey... that's drifting.

Back
Top Bottom