FD Atlanta

Cheer's @BoxMod
Math's was never my strong point at school let alone now! They say I'll get a jeep cherokee/chevro trailblazer or something similar! dont know the MPG or the fuel prices ect... rough cost would help!

Nothing on at all on the sunday then? I remember reading somewhere that there was some kind of battles going on! was planning on getting up there mid day friday and coming home sunday afternoon! might have to get there earlier friday!

about 550miles one way... 110 round trip
prolly 20mpg youll get so about 55 gallons to make trip there and back.
almost $3.00 a gallon which means a high end estimate of $165. could be a bit lower if you drive nice and get lucky with gas prices when its time to fill up. just inside of georgia is 'usually' cheaper.

Anyone know of any promo codes before I order my ATL tickets!!!

Any promo SFLdrifters.com t-shirts ect so we can spot each other or is that a big no no when it comes to USA drift events!!! was thinking about getting something made for the event!

im going im staying at the Perimiter center embssy suites its liek 120 a night the rooms are huge, free AMAZING breakfast... neat pool/jakuziiiii aera right by the perimiter mall and food places and like 10min from the track im booked and tickets bought i got 10 ppl coming with me lol we leaving thursday around 6pm

where does everyone party at up there?? down town is kinda sketchy if you askkk mee

im going im staying at the Perimiter center embssy suites its liek 120 a night the rooms are huge, free AMAZING breakfast... neat pool/jakuziiiii aera right by the perimiter mall and food places and like 10min from the track im booked and tickets bought i got 10 ppl coming with me lol we leaving thursday around 6pm

where does everyone party at up there?? down town is kinda sketchy if you askkk mee

The perimiter area is not 10 min from the track, probably more like 30-45. i know because im staying there as well. its a really nice area though.

Last edited:
ohh lol well idk it went by fast for me honestly perimiter center is where its at tho lol delishhh freee breakfasttt i keep getting emails about you ^^^^^ winning all those events in SC is it? are you going to drive atl??? what about you jason?? and jermey i know you said you where right? anyways goodluck let them know what fl is good for!

ohh lol well idk it went by fast for me honestly perimiter center is where its at tho lol delishhh freee breakfasttt i keep getting emails about you ^^^^^ winning all those events in SC is it? are you going to drive atl??? what about you jason?? and jermey i know you said you where right? anyways goodluck let them know what fl is good for!

hahaha word.

I've been driving in North Carolina.

I wouldnt have a hotel 10 miles from the track if I wasnt driving. haha.

no idea on hotel, still looking for people to share with, i dunno if mars wants to bunk it up again or not. hah, but i paid my entry fee already and the car isnt even running still.... makes me nervous.

yeah NC*** yeah i get emails on my phone from enjuku nonstop haha glad to see your doing well tho thats radd we have alot of good drivers in FL just seems imo people are kinda shy to help each other out.. im stoked to see everyone from fl shred the am this year i wish i could lol

what all do you need to get your car going jason??

can you just pay to drive atl? or do you need an invite of somesort?? i think it would be gnarly to drive that place

Back
Top Bottom