FD Atlanta

a friend of mine is in it. im pumped.im coming from fort myers if theres anyone in that area wanting to ride up together. ill be putting some faith in the coupe for this trip. whats it like 11 hours? lol

a friend of mine is in it. im pumped.im coming from fort myers if theres anyone in that area wanting to ride up together. ill be putting some faith in the coupe for this trip. whats it like 11 hours? lol

its like 9/10 hours?

i made the trip with my brother a few years ago. Im coming from naples, so if you like we could meet up and ride up.

not to dis your friend, but anyone that pays and can pass tech... is 'in' it.

just sayin.

Who is your friend?

adam williams, from jacksonville. the teal colored s13 hatch with the 500hp rb

its like 9/10 hours?

i made the trip with my brother a few years ago. Im coming from naples, so if you like we could meet up and ride up.

sounds good. how much are tickets?

ill prob have some friends come up. im in jville now but im in the middle of a move to lehigh acres.

and none taken boxmod. im still learning.

his car is legit tho. seen it in action a couple times

Last edited:
stock, just turn up the hp dial. to do that you have to open the computer and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select, start.

Stock turbo? Stock injectors? Stock maf?
nope. motor internally is stock
stock, just turn up the hp dial. to do that you have to open the computer and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select, start.
oh wow lol
http://www.roadatlanta.com/event_detail.lasso?-Token.eventfile=ev_drift.lasso&-Token.id=26

$27.00 for two day pass.

Im saving now for gas, food. I might stay at my Sisters house up there, unless i find a good price on a hotel

sounds good. are you on fortmyersracing?

Back
Top Bottom