FD Atlanta

It took us 5 days because we stp evry 20 minutes to check out every gas station n walmart in between.. ima hit up cafe riske this year

stock, just turn up the hp dial. to do that you have to open the computer and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select, start.

HAHAHA! contra for the mother fucking WIN

It took us 5 days because we stp evry 20 minutes to check out every gas station n walmart in between.. ima hit up cafe riske this year

We should meet up. I could def go for a burger at cafe risque.

Back on the subject guys!!! lol

I have booked my room which looks like it'll be ok and quite close to the event! am well excited! If i get a weekend ticket will that cover me for friday saturday and sunday???
How much will fuel cost driving from Melbourne FL - Road ATL??

+ any events going down round Melbourne between 23rd April - 12 May can someone please give me a heads up CHEERS!

Cheer's @BoxMod
Math's was never my strong point at school let alone now! They say I'll get a jeep cherokee/chevro trailblazer or something similar! dont know the MPG or the fuel prices ect... rough cost would help!

Nothing on at all on the sunday then? I remember reading somewhere that there was some kind of battles going on! was planning on getting up there mid day friday and coming home sunday afternoon! might have to get there earlier friday!

So a full day fri + sat is the way forward... cheers chap's!
Yet another question then... what's the chances of it going on late(ish) on the Friday! cause its going be a long drive + early start

we are going to be there on thursday night that way we can be there early on friday

we are going to be there on thursday night that way we can be there early on friday

So your driving up Thursday staying Thurs/Fri/Sat and driving back Sunday.
It sounds like the right thing to do but that's even more expense lol

Back
Top Bottom