Easter drifting with Nopi at Port Charlotte

SeanDean said:
This post was supposed to be made yesterday and be on page 3, but I guess I never clicked 'post'. Anyway, I guess it will still make sense unless the thread is totally offtopic by now. I'll read all 7pages later..

Absolutely! Top 4 or 5 were all driving incredibly. Seems like every event they have, they raise the standard. Most of the guys who already have licenses would have a hard time doing what the judges were asking.

Tim and I really busted ass to piece his car back together in an hour... He went out there with an guess-o-meter eyeball alignment, a broken strut, bent wheel, bent chassis and OEM steering stop, and still laid down one of the best runs of the day. He definitely deserved it.

Life sucks then you die.What happend happend im not mad.I cant expect pitty points because I crashed my car.Thanks for the help on my car though sean I couldent have done it without you.

I got a video coming as soon as it uploads. It has me, Erick, and a couple of the qualifying runs.

I had to cut it short to keep it under 5 minutes though.

Here's my first video.

Erick, do you want just the clips of you, or do you want the entire video? Because I can upload just the single runs I have of you.

If you could e-mail the single runs to brazilguy86@yahoo.com, that would be perfect, I'd like to have as many clips as possible on my YouTube page :)

Thanks! :D Watching your vid now :)

Holy crap... I didnt realize this until now, but you improved a LOT throughout the event. Mad props!!

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea i know meng. i b bored as all fuck at werk and makes time go faster. so you know i love you Peter Griffin.

damn u spanish tyrone biggums

Tim? said:
I wasnt being eno,I was contimplating how much the repares will cost.BTW fuck you all. :)
uhoh, Tim check yourself--for a second i thought Robert wrote that post for you...

rwdrift said:
Holy crap... I didnt realize this until now, but you improved a LOT throughout the event. Mad props!!

HEY! Thanks alot!

I really learned tons during the event, I went back to my normal spot where I practice and just inihilated it.

My hotmail is down right now but I will send them as soon as I can.

This was the first event i've ever been in and I can't wait to go to another. Does anyone have vids or pics of a maroon s14 w/ 5zigens in the front?

love the pictures meg!!!!!

HUBBA...
IMG_5438a.png

HUBBA.....
IMG_5439a.png

HUBBA HUBBA...
IMG_5440a.png

........SPLOOSH!!!!

I belive he's from Texas, he was there with his family in a trailer. His family gives him full support and they seem like really nice people, they were helping the other drifters set up around them as well.

gcliff.jpg

i guess some drivers werent looked upon to have pictures taken of them.....

but i got u buddy!

got moar 2

Back
Top Bottom