Drifters Post Here!

110 hours of street slideing time ter-tech west palm wdc qulaifyer ter-tech demo
osw, drift fury nopi qulaifyer, aero k privat track day and ter-tech moroso event
all while driveing as a SIDE MISSION DORI GANG i learned on the streets then went to my first event as a qualifyer and got top 16

Esite, mike (ayes),erick (rwdrift) all of the night monkeys, all of my culture, harri, chealse, dean, zack, and bladder can vouch for me

for thos who might not know my name its pablo esties little brother

Flatline slider said:
110 hours of street slideing time ter-tech west palm wdc qulaifyer ter-tech demo
osw, drift fury nopi qulaifyer, aero k privat track day and ter-tech moroso event
all while driveing as a SIDE MISSION DORI GANG i learned on the streets then went to my first event as a qualifyer and got top 16

Esite, mike (ayes),erick (rwdrift) all of the night monkeys, all of my culture, harri, chealse, dean, zack, and bladder can vouch for me

for thos who might not know my name its pablo esties little brother
^^^Little? You guys look the same age lol. Well, yeah cool dude and good driver :bigthumbu .

its been a while but ive done a few of the old miami events, i no longer have the corolla now i have even less power in the MIATA OF DOOM

johnpaul2.jpg

track3.jpg

johnpaul1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom