Drifters Post Here!

am i too late for this?? Im in anyways tho... whatchya got Zak.... ive been to a handful of events...plus uve seen me almost take my car down a 6foot ditch remember!!! :bigthumbu

same here sorry dont have ne pics tho. ask mike SMDG n the AK guys sold me some parts thanks btw.

Last edited:
come to my house and watch footage. or ask anyone that drifts and has been here a long time. i Do the Damn thing.

References.

-e30Gangsta
-Big Mike
-nfs_Emo_Fag
-...........................................Must i go on?

or does having someone film you and posting it on the interweb make you a drifter?

Choku_Dorian said:
come to my house and watch footage. or ask anyone that drifts and has been here a long time. i Do the Damn thing.

References.

-e30Gangsta
-Big Mike
-nfs_Emo_Fag
-...........................................Must i go on?

or does having someone film you and posting it on the interweb make you a drifter?

Dude you dont drift niether do i. I just understeer my life away. Every day of the year. :laugh:

me drifts

drifting1.jpg

Last edited:
scubasteve reporting in...gone for a week and all goes to hell...

yeah i can make it happen but shitty car that might blow at the event thats also my daily wont be to smart of an idea... but wen i make some more and i have a daily u better belive im there.

z4k said:
Do it.

All Drifters. The ones who really drift. Post here. NO spectators, people whos neighbor drifts, no one who wants to someday when they are old enough to buy a car.

STRICTLY DRIFTERS. The reasoning behind this thread will be discussed soon in the SITE DESIGN SECTION.

one west palm event, two times in port charlotte, three osw events, and street time.

don't understand the point of this, but I used to drift... trading broken car for truck caused drifting to stop until I get another car. ppl to Vouch Full Opp (when it was more than just Eric) and Josh in Naples. Kart track and street

Back
Top Bottom