Drifters Post Here!

509724923_l.jpg

511023157_l.jpg

748949108_l.jpg

*see penguins in sig*

Drifter here, I'm the Red 240 vert with Spoolup Racing been to the past 2 ter-tech events, 2 indoor drift events, and WAYY too much time on the street.

u can catch me on a kendal street near you ...especialy when its wet..but im lookin foward to support some if not all SFL events soon.

ive got a rear quarter panel as my credentialz... no events till sat.. plenty street/warehouse sessions :D May not be good but I try :D

I have no home, I drift from town to town looking for a place to rest my head at nite... I AM A DRIFTER!!!

Whats Drift? I have never heard of such a thing like that! I am a drifter as well but i drift between states looking for nice crack deals!

hitchhiker.jpg

Old lady at Ocala asked me: "What are you guys doing up here?" i replied: "we are drifters mam"
old lady: "you guys dont have a place to live?"

does it count my first event will be this saturday????

I've drifted once, but it was long time ago does that count ouh and I hit the wall too. credentials I have a 1000000 HP car ask anybody. hope thats enough, if not I will commit suicide. I think Michael Jackson will vouch for me.

ter-tech said:
I've drifted once, but it was long time ago does that count ouh and I hit the wall too. credentials I have a 1000000 HP car ask anybody. hope thats enough, if not I will commit suicide. I think Michael Jackson will vouch for me.

I called Micheal... said yur lieing.

Back
Top Bottom