Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - May 15th (Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAN's putting down the BAN hammer son!!! I left when the rain started but expected everybody to do better and have more fun in the rain so to hear that the drivers were doing worse in the rain is not a good sign.

it wasnt sarcasm .. i actually do like it and none of my friends know you besides bladder and juan and maybe joshuaS

good job at the track you cheap ass homos trying to drive other peoples cars without paying the fee to drive a car. next time I'm banning you and the car owner from the event for gay shit like that. the fee is per driver not per car.

and everyone needs to learn WTF a god damn apex is and how to countersteer their fucking cars. that was the worst display of driving i have ever seen and I've been in traffic when Century Village gets out for dinner at 4pm.

hhn miata dude you were my fav. person to watch drive, i hope you come back and continue improving.. everyone else LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE OMG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMEDD

understeer is not a 4wheel drift. if you need help (and almost every single person out there did) ask an instructor for help or someone who knows the general idea of how to throw your car sideways (Bladder_Master, Juan Henao, M4NFRED, etc.)

I couldnt believe how bad everyone was doing and crying about the setup, and just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, it started raining and usually ppl do better but noooo.. only like 2 ppl did better, WTF seriously. how long have you guys been in that parking lot now and you still cant do a simple fucking turn and hit anything near a good line.

please stop acting like you know how to drive and actually learn for the love of god.

yea once the rain came i knew i was screwed, i had no tire up front. the kid in the white 350z picked it up real quick after awhile. tht was his first time, i was impressed.

lmao ya sure an it will never get old an ummm ya ur lucky
im confuse on where we stand fink, how am i lucky?

event was ok, ppl were fucking up and taking ther sweet as time starting all over and fuck up again and then they go back to the beggining and so on, 20-25 min waiting in line is bullshit, my first skidpad had a line twice as long and i got thru it and back to the front in 5min

event was ok, ppl were fucking up and taking ther sweet as time starting all over and fuck up again and then they go back to the beggining and so on, 20-25 min waiting in line is bullshit, my first skidpad had a line twice as long and i got thru it and back to the front in 5min

yea it was a "disney world line" as someone put it.

it wasnt sarcasm .. i actually do like it and none of my friends know you besides bladder and juan and maybe joshuaS

good job at the track you cheap ass homos trying to drive other peoples cars without paying the fee to drive a car. next time I'm banning you and the car owner from the event for gay shit like that. the fee is per driver not per car.

and everyone needs to learn WTF a god damn apex is and how to countersteer their fucking cars. that was the worst display of driving i have ever seen and I've been in traffic when Century Village gets out for dinner at 4pm.

hhn miata dude you were my fav. person to watch drive, i hope you come back and continue improving.. everyone else LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE OMG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMEDD

understeer is not a 4wheel drift. if you need help (and almost every single person out there did) ask an instructor for help or someone who knows the general idea of how to throw your car sideways (Bladder_Master, Juan Henao, M4NFRED, etc.)

I couldnt believe how bad everyone was doing and crying about the setup, and just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, it started raining and usually ppl do better but noooo.. only like 2 ppl did better, WTF seriously. how long have you guys been in that parking lot now and you still cant do a simple fucking turn and hit anything near a good line.

please stop acting like you know how to drive and actually learn for the love of god.

i agree specialy with ppl failing it up mid track and starting all over. The line was super long. I mean i had my fuk ups but damn you mess up get out give everyone else their track time. All in all i had a blast as usual and feel that im improving with every event not to mention my first tandem run ever. Thank you Mike for joining me on my first tandem:bigthumbu N thanks to everyone else for the event!!!!

well i must must say this was the first time i went to the track and the first time i tried to drift. i dont think i did that bad (as far as MiamiGetLow says) i know for the next skip pad i will be doing better so hopefull everything goes well and did learn a shit ton. and thanks for all the tips everyone gave me. i look forward to ripping it up. if anyone is wondering i drive a black s14 with the primer fenders and the primer front bumper.

This was also my first time sliding but second time to the skidpad. As far as progression goes, I had a few people ride along with me that have experience drifting to see what i was doing wrong. I was a bit discouraged at first but kept trying after asking more questions and watching how its done. Thanks to everyone that helped me out and I look forward to the next event.

this was my firts time drifting for real,and i have to say i did really really bad,i was understeering like crazy,even in the rain,but on my last run i found out my problem,i was steering in way to much,now that i know that i hope i do better on my next event,sorry for all my bad "drifting"

its good/important that we have amateur sessions, even if it can be hard to watch at times, fresh blood is important to keep the sport going.

bad drifting is excusable.. bad driving is not. how can you be into cars and any type of motorsport and not know what a proper line is.. :vomit:

bad drifting is excusable.. bad driving is not. how can you be into cars and any type of motorsport and not know what a proper line is.. :vomit:

i now a proper line is but i just got really nervouse and stressed cause 1.i couldnt get it to slide even after someone elsa drifted the whole course with my car and 2.cause i wasnt making any progress on my runs,it just got to me,but dont worry,next event im going to have my shit togethere dan

I was spectating and I would have been nervous as hell too, specially if you don't know people and are new and everything. Shit's nerve racking. I guess just blast some tunes and forget about everything and try to have fun.....at least thats my plan for when I drive

I was spectating and I would have been nervous as hell too, specially if you don't know people and are new and everything. Shit's nerve racking. I guess just blast some tunes and forget about everything and try to have fun.....at least thats my plan for when I drive

no reason to be nervous its for learning its easy just stop giving a shit what people think :bigthumbu

no reason to be nervous its for learning its easy just stop giving a shit what people think :bigthumbu

+1

i go out there to improve my "awesome skills" . when i hit the cone i could care less if people in the crowd were laughing,cheering or making fun of me cuz i was still out there and they were just watching ... but thats just me ... DaMaG3 tagged along at the previous skid pad with me and he experienced my first completion of the track and this skid pad i rode with Sphinx415 and i helped him out a bit from the things people have told me.. also that rhd hatch (forgot his name on this sorry dude) asked me to ride along that was cool i tried to help him out but im not familiar with rhd cars.. and big ups to chris with the sk2 trying to do his thing out there ...

thats why i leave my problems at the starting line. in the words of colin mcrae: "when in doubt, flat out"
and in the words of hhn2002: "if you have a ps3, play alot of gt5":laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom