Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - May 15th (Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you and your friends rather me have eric's bmw in the back.... -_-
the sarcasm is getting old on my end.

Last edited:
i know you and your friends rather me have eric's bmw in the back.... -_-
the sarcasm is getting old on my end.

it wasnt sarcasm .. i actually do like it and none of my friends know you besides bladder and juan and maybe joshuaS

good job at the track you cheap ass homos trying to drive other peoples cars without paying the fee to drive a car. next time I'm banning you and the car owner from the event for gay shit like that. the fee is per driver not per car.

and everyone needs to learn WTF a god damn apex is and how to countersteer their fucking cars. that was the worst display of driving i have ever seen and I've been in traffic when Century Village gets out for dinner at 4pm.

hhn miata dude you were my fav. person to watch drive, i hope you come back and continue improving.. everyone else LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE OMG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMEDD

understeer is not a 4wheel drift. if you need help (and almost every single person out there did) ask an instructor for help or someone who knows the general idea of how to throw your car sideways (Bladder_Master, Juan Henao, M4NFRED, etc.)

I couldnt believe how bad everyone was doing and crying about the setup, and just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, it started raining and usually ppl do better but noooo.. only like 2 ppl did better, WTF seriously. how long have you guys been in that parking lot now and you still cant do a simple fucking turn and hit anything near a good line.

please stop acting like you know how to drive and actually learn for the love of god.

Last edited:
it wasnt sarcasm .. i actually do like it and none of my friends know you besides bladder and juan and maybe joshuaS

good job at the track you cheap ass homos trying to drive other peoples cars without paying the fee to drive a car. next time I'm banning you and the car owner from the event for gay shit like that. the fee is per driver not per car.

and everyone needs to learn WTF a god damn apex is and how to countersteer their fucking cars. that was the worst display of driving i have ever seen and I've been in traffic when Century Village gets out for dinner at 4pm.

hhn miata dude you were my fav. person to watch drive, i hope you come back and continue improving.. everyone else LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE OMG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMEDD

understeer is not a 4wheel drift. if you need help (and almost every single person out there did) ask an instructor for help or someone who knows the general idea of how to throw your car sideways (Bladder_Master, Juan Henao, M4NFRED, etc.)

I couldnt believe how bad everyone was doing and crying about the setup, and just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, it started raining and usually ppl do better but noooo.. only like 2 ppl did better, WTF seriously. how long have you guys been in that parking lot now and you still cant do a simple fucking turn and hit anything near a good line.

please stop acting like you know how to drive and actually learn for the love of god.

truffffffffffffff i couldnt sit there watching no more i paid late ass fuk to slide an i started to slide cuz i couldnt sit there an watch no more

i kno every1 is out there to learn an all but its the skid pad its not technical at all an after u are there for like 3 time u should get the hang of it look at felix his first time out there n im guessing ever drifting his car last skid pad event inproved so much in one day then most people have ever have.

Last edited:

damn dan with the truth.gov

yea, it turned out that in the beginning my clutch was slipping because i never properly broke in my clutch, its some stage 3 ebay clutch. guess i had to beat the shit out of it before it gave in. lol. yea that was hella fun but exhausting.:eek:
i even jammed my finger in my steering wheel trying to save a drift. ill try to make it to the next one if i can. until next time, peace.

ps if you guys have any constructive criticism, i'd appreciate it.
and holy shit when i went to check out my engine bay after a few runs it looked like my power steering reservoir/pump had an orgasm,it was a mess all around it.:laugh: is that normal?

Last edited:
yea, it turned out that in the beginning my clutch was slipping because i never properly broke in my clutch, its some stage 3 ebay clutch. guess i had to beat the shit out of it before it gave in. lol. yea that was hella fun but exhausting.:eek:
i even jammed my finger in my steering wheel trying to save a drift. ill try to make it to the next one if i can. until next time, peace.

ps if you guys have any constructive criticism, i'd appreciate it.

wat car were u driving

i r drive blue/red/black miata, mostly blue. holy crap dude, i didnt think anyone was still awake. haha

i r drive blue/red/black miata, mostly blue. holy crap dude, i didnt think anyone was still awake. haha

o im the guy who asked u who did the cage an i really didnt see none of your runs mayb like 1 or 2 but ya im always up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom