Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - May 15th (Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car should be done in time, and with FDC Rd.2 being cancelled why not hit the skidpad for a few laps?

Sent you a message Bladder.

9.Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with atleast 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper Do we absolutely need a windshield wiper even if it doesn't rain that day?

i just got back from the er event at pbir the road course is sick.......i event got to slide around any corner i felt like
i did alot of 3rd gear sliding i think im going to sit the next skid pad out my car need a break. but for 350 bucks it was awesome, crazy seat time lots of hardcore road racing with real passing

9.Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with atleast 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper Do we absolutely need a windshield wiper even if it doesn't rain that day?

Yes you need it. If it rains and you have no working wiper, you'll be forced to sit out and you'll lose seat time as a consequence.

My lugs wouldn't come off! :mad: Not even with a Impact wrech! Either way, it was fun to watch and ride along. Looking forward to slide the next one.

i took them off and made it look easy :bigthumbu a few days after skid pad but atleast you will be ready for next one !!

hey sorry but iam gona have to sit out of this one guys! I has to work... :(

you better not ! call in sick !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom