Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - May 15th (Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pushing someone is fine, calling them out for not getting as good as you demand, is unfair and stupid.
they are not getting good cause they aint pushing it wen they are advice to.
look I understand the some people might get hurt cause the way some people tell them that they are not doing what they are supposed to, but all I hear at the skid pad is other driver tell others " oh man u killed it, that was awesome!" I understand motivation and things like that but some time we need to hear " damn u could of done that better "
I like the calm attitude at the drift events... for the most part, but if we keep licking each others butt we wont know were we fucked up.

look I understand the some people might get hurt cause the way some people tell them that they are not doing what they are supposed to, but all I hear at the skid pad is other driver tell others " oh man u killed it, that was awesome!" I understand motivation and things like that but some time we need to hear " damn u could of done that better "
I like the calm attitude at the drift events... for the most part, but if we keep licking each others butt we wont know were we fucked up.

OOOOOOOOOOF truth

i already said before that some people arent mentally able to handle the extra 'step' or change something yet. Or they just wanna learn themselves. some people don't even want to get 'good', they just want to be stupid with a car, without worry about cops/other.

i'm not saying you can't be honest with people but coming on the forum, and raggin on them for not doing what you think they should be able to do, is wrong. all you can do is suggest things, you cant control them. there is also the idea that maybe they ARE doing what you said, but just then forget/mess something else up because they are trying your advice. seems people are taking it personally if someone doesnt bow down and take the advice, and reacting by rippin on them on here.

don't help people if you don't have patience.

I didnt attend this event but I do have a Question for the beginner drivers.

Where the instructors actually instructing? Or where they too busy talking to others/showing off?

I stopped instructing county line because I would see 'instructors' showing off a car and talking shit instead of helping the beginners. For almost the whole portion of the beginners sessions they were not sitting in a beginners passenger seat. The 1st hour they're suppose to be providing as much instruction as possible to the beginners, instead they are walking around like a celebrity.

Its 1 hour guys the least you guys can do is stay in the drivers cars who need the help and actually give back to the scene which your in.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Where the instructors actually instructing? Or where they too busy talking to others/showing off?

I stopped instructing county line because I would see 'instructors' showing off a car and talking shit instead of helping the beginners. For almost the whole portion of the beginners sessions they were not sitting in a beginners passenger seat. The 1st hour they're suppose to be providing as much instruction as possible to the beginners, instead they are walking around like a celebrity.

Its 1 hour guys the least you guys can do is stay in the drivers cars who need the help and actually give back to the scene which your in.

My 2 cents.

finally something productive, i agree completely, i wasnt in the begginers last time but the 2 times before that i would ask for help and was told "srry i wasnt paying attention"

My 2 cents.

Ive gone before, for the n00b session. And bladder and juan have been on the ball switching back and foward. What I think you may be talking about is when that session is over? For the advance drivers session.

Ive gone before, for the n00b session. And bladder and juan have been on the ball switching back and foward. What I think you may be talking about is when that session is over? For the advance drivers session.

are you sure about that? cus i have been there many times and i do noticed a lot of people are left with out getting instructions or getting help...i have had many instances where i am asked to help them.

I'm saying that when the recently got serious with helping. IDK about now so I retract my opinion.

this was suppose to be the advanced class lol.. and when they called people up for the easy stuff (1st hour) only 3 cars pulled into the line. and there was no instructing, Bladder was running cones and the line and yelling at people the best he could.

this was suppose to be the advanced class lol.. and when they called people up for the easy stuff (1st hour) only 3 cars pulled into the line. and there was no instructing, Bladder was running cones and the line and yelling at people the best he could.

thats the point..IMHO, this was supposed to be an advanced class. it was clarified before hand that advance class would be for people who want to tandem...hence why only 3 people lined up...then once we noticed it was begginer stuff more people lined up. and at some points people only got to do one version of the skidpad once becuase they would change it so quick. also, if your going to have an advance class..meaning your going to help them advance..there should be people instructing..

The course was same layout just bladder wanted the drivers to do it reverse. And the donut thing was the only different layout

man i miss one effin skid pad and the world falls apart as we know it...sheesh wtf is goin onguys??

lol idk but talk is that this was the most horrible skidpad known to man it started off ok 3 people lined up for the advanced session i was one of them and things were going good but as more people showed up then it just seemed that every 5 sec someone was failing up the course im guessing the ones that lined up after use thought that this was another begines session just dif layout and couldnt complete the course and there wasnt to many instructor ride alongs since they had to be on the track picking up cones lol you had to be there to see for yourself and come up with your own thoughts i cant say more than this cuz for the most part i focused on my driving not all the mayhem going on out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom