Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can I get a helmet locally?
any motorcycle store and the cheapest ones i have seen are in Target , remember DOT approved needed.

**** sorry they required SNELL certified M95 or SA95 **** they are actually cheaper than DOT

dont worry girls
i wont be sliding

i may bring the smart car out and hit it up in 3rd actually

smart is RWD? :confused:

Where is this? ( as in I need the address) pleaaaasseeeee

in Miami .. you take Ockechoobee road west and make a right after you passed Krome Ave. the entrance is to the right it says "COUNTYLINE DRAG "

Last edited:
lol rodd ill let you ride my car i got the welded on today and here at the tire shop getting my wheels installed :)

awesome drift session !! getting used to the welded took me no time at all just need to learn the whole switch back :/ nice track too :bigthumbu good job on whoever came up with the track

Last edited:
I agree second layout was sick the only thing i didnt like was to many cones to hit so there was a long wait time but all in all good shit guys thanks to everyone see you guys back out there in two weeks:D

Updated thread title and first post with new info. This will possibly be the last skidpad event as we prepare for the big event on September 13. It will be a night event and yes we will ask to get the second left turn. More info will be posted after this event.

Moving on, I'm happy to see the positive reaction to the second layout. The only problem now is the higher likelihood of people knocking down cones which translates to less seat time. So I ask that everyone try to not knock down those cones.

And finally, special thanks to those who donated to the BBQ. I couldn't write down your names so I ask that if you donated something to send me a PM.

Completely forgot about the bbq donation.. I'll give $20 next time...

The g35 was smoking a shit load of smoke on take off... sucks....

Last edited:
Moving on, I'm happy to see the positive reaction to the second layout. The only problem now is the higher likelihood of people knocking down cones which translates to less seat time. So I ask that everyone try to not knock down those cones.

fill up the cones with cement :D :bigthumbu or those trick cones that never fall

Gotta love bladder's smart-ass remarks!!! :bigthumbu​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom