Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the last event. I just moved here and had a great time. Bladder you are a bad ass for setting up these events. Thanks to Abraham, Juan and everyone that gave me pointers. I am setting my car up diffrent and will see you on next Friday.

This will possibly be the last skidpad event as we prepare for the big event on September 13.

And finally, special thanks to those who donated to the BBQ. I couldn't write down your names so I ask that if you donated something to send me a PM.

There is space for one more event after this next skidpad.

Also I have money for you.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the last event. I just moved here and had a great time. Bladder you are a bad ass for setting up these events. Thanks to Abraham, Juan and everyone that gave me pointers. I am setting my car up diffrent and will see you on next Friday.

I can't take full credit. There's various people involved, other than me, to make sure everything goes according to plan.

There is space for one more event after this next skidpad.

Indeed there is, but we want to give everyone plenty of time to prepare themselves for the big event. Not everyone is a baller like you. :cool:

Also I have money for you.

Hit me up on AIM.

Last edited:
Bitch your online when everyone is on there 3rd dream. Text me or something.

happy early birthday. I'll try and make it if anybody wants some DKALS or SLIDE Shirts I printed extra. M thru 2XL. Might even slide my ticking time bomb.

Don't think ill make it out as well... $$$ never received my brake lines, my cooling is messed up and no alignment...

Well I got my Brake lines today, now I need to install my replacement flexalite fan motor and koyo ka radiator

Last edited:
Steve I think I have two stock s13 calipers

pmd

is there anything attached to my old motor that will help? jk man I could of gotten u one yesterday when I was off.

only thing i used off you motor was the IACV the rest is ants. My shit runs perfect just my front brakes fucked up now. Other then the brakes im super happy with the car. Oh and the clutch works great thanks again bro :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom