Drift-Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - July 24th

damn this skid pad is probably going to be empty with go kart track event happening the same day
i wish i could make both but probably wont have enough tires

which is why it'll be better for those attending :D

I don't understand you guys.. even when there is 30 drivers at the skid everyone gets about 25 laps.. 25 laps and my tires are done.
What is it then? you guys don't want people watching you or something?

I don't understand you guys.. even when there is 30 drivers at the skid everyone gets about 25 laps.. 25 laps and my tires are done.

in my case i hate waiting in line.. because im the kind of person that needs to go in to the skidpad and then inmidiatly go back at it again, so i can learn , but if i wait like 10 min to go back out it then i go back to zero.. lol kind of like a fail fail fail until i make it.

its funny how many drivers ive heard say that they cant drive in front of a crowd. But to me everyone in that crowd dosnt mean shit they arnt the ones out on the track destroying their cars they all show up in their hondas talk shit the whole time then go drive home in their hondas and jerk off to fnf

fuck me....i bought a helmet, 4 tires, put in my welded diff AND asked for the day off at work......pleeeeasseee let it not rain again this time!

Last edited:
weather.jpg

Back
Top Bottom