Drift-Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - July 24th

MacMurphy

The Beard-O
Driver
ATTENTION:
ALL DRIVERS AND RIDE ALONGS MUST WEAR PANTS AND CLOSED SHOES!!!
ANY DRIVERS WITH SHORTS AND SANDALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!

Gates open: 6PM
Drifting starts: 7PM
Event ends: 11:30PM
Cost: $25 to Drift, $10 to Spectate, $5 to Ridealong

Tech requirements:

1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS or TAPE).
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc).
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires.
4. Brake lights and headlights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights).
5. Seats and seatbelts are properly secured and mounted.
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition.
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy.
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with at least 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper.
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage. NO BICYCLE HELMETS!!!!
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk.
12. Roll bar in open cars is required.
13. PANTS AND CLOSED SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR DRIVERS AND RIDE ALONGS

Guidelines:

1. DO AS I SAY!!
2. Drive slow in the pit area.
3. Don't drift in the pit area.
4. Do not stop in the middle of the road in the pit area.
5. Park your car to the edge of the road when changing tires. Meaning your front tires on the grass and your rear tires on the road or vice-versa.
5. Maintain a single run line. Even if you're going to tandem with someone.
6. Be ready to show me your wristband when lining up to run. Both driver and passenger.
7. Stop drifting after the shutoff cone.
8. If you fail to drift a turn properly, do not go back and attempt it again.
9. Don't hit anyone or anything.
10. After the event is done, take all your items with you. Including your tires.

Questions/comments/concerns, post it here.

FAQ:

pay at the gate?
Yes

tandem requires cage?

No. We recommend it but it's not required.

where's this event at guys? i want to go..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=110934348244118805165.0004360875412c4c2f91a&ie=UTF8&z=19

Last edited:
if all goes well, im there.. sucks i havent been able to make it, work gives me track days off too lol

:mad:

I doubt anyone will show up to the skid pad after miami gp but the date was already locked in so we gotta do it.

I've sworn to myself I'll be there this time. If I don't make it to this one I'll sell my car buy a civic or something and never think about drifting again...

Dam hopefully I can save some money to go to both.. but this time who ever does go dont be fukin gay and just stop drifting early.. as if we had every week to drift or every day..

But to Paul and Tim, thanks for letting me change the tires and go 2 more times after everyone had stopped.

Dam hopefully I can save some money to go to both.. but this time who ever does go dont be fukin gay and just stop drifting early.. as if we had every week to drift or every day..

But to Paul and Tim, thanks for letting me change the tires and go 2 more times after everyone had stopped.

?? what you mean ?? stops at 11:30 pm

?? what you mean ?? stops at 11:30 pm

the event stopped early due to lack of people sliding i blew out a tire my last run and had to go switch to the drive home wheels so i didnt have tires so it was fine with me lol

Back
Top Bottom