Drift-Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - July 24th

why would they cancel for rain ? isolated storms are the norm in south florida rain makes for better sliding anyway bring a tent or a big umbrella

so Miami GP is canceled. I had made a weekend out of comin out to miami. is this thing canceled too?

miami gp is postponed. the will more than likely cancel this if the weather predictions are true. if drag guys cant run then they shut it down

Whats wrong with you people? always assuming and talking like you know what is going to happen.
I will post if it cancelled at 5:00 PM

DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE STUPID POSTS ASKING IF ITS CANCELLED!!

so is this on or did moe cancel it too?

What?

miami gp is postponed. the will more than likely cancel this if the weather predictions are true. if drag guys cant run then they shut it down

Miami GP postponed because of flooding countyline doesnt have that problem

^ whaaat he said !

Shut up

Last edited:
just so that i understand correctly. You aren't gonna tell us if its canceled or not until 5 pm? meaning tha fat fucks such as myself who have to get the car on a trailer, get a hotel room, and drive 3 hours each way, we won't know until an hour before hand if we should start getting ready or not?
good for business I guess....

just so that i understand correctly. You aren't gonna tell us if its canceled or not until 5 pm? meaning tha fat fucks such as myself who have to get the car on a trailer, get a hotel room, and drive 3 hours each way, we won't know until an hour before hand if we should start getting ready or not?
good for business I guess....
Since your so far away ill just say its cancelled but for everyone that lives close ill let them know at 5:00 PM whats really gonna happen.
We do this every 2 weeks its not a big deal.
The Skid Pad isn't a big deal event, no pre reg, no rain checks, its $25 and no guarantee we will run it all night either.

ahhhh. I was just really planning on sliding this weekend. and with this miami gp event canceled, and all of these tires to burn, I was really hoping I'd get to do some damage before I park the car for the next couple of months (A lot of business travel happening in august + Sept)
Sorry if I seemed dick, I just wanna fucking drive.

ahhhh. I was just really planning on sliding this weekend. and with this miami gp event canceled, and all of these tires to burn, I was really hoping I'd get to do some damage before I park the car for the next couple of months (A lot of business travel happening in august + Sept)
Sorry if I seemed dick, I just wanna fucking drive.

Yeah sorry if this was a big event it would be different but skid pad we kinda throw together last minute.
So far it looks like we are still gonna do it.. i'm changing tires and packing up now

Last edited:
847 708 3797
can u txt me? lmk wassup if u find out sooner then 5? I'd really like to drive today...

Kinda hard i wont get to the track until 5:00 pm the track is 10 miles away from my house and were in florida which means it could be pouring rain there and be sunny here lol and the weather channel sucks...
That why i update the status when i get to the track cause then i can see the weather conditions.
But so far the track said their still gonna be open for drag racing

Kinda hard i wont get to the track until 5:00 pm the track is 10 miles away from my house and were in florida which means it could be pouring rain there and be sunny here lol and the weather channel sucks...
That why i update the status when i get to the track cause then i can see the weather conditions.
But so far the track said their still gonna be open for drag racing

This hould help you out a lil shappa http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0Z&rid=AMX&loop=yes

shappa so im guessing its going to be packed as hell since miami gp cancelled for nothing
(im sure the track is dry by now)

Back
Top Bottom