Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

Flatline slider said:
its realy still up in the air right now so i might go to desoto or i might be going to countyline reality is when it comes time to chose for me will be on the day of the 15th so im waiting till then to decide witch event i will go to but more than likely its going to be countyline

Sweet. I get may get my sober tandem rematch :bigthumbu

lol i'm gonna reg tomm. I shouldn't but im going to anyways. lol my supra should be painted for this weekend. Any one know if my steering rack run completely dry will it lock up. I got to see if i can reseal it again. lol but for real i need a new rack. this one was gone two events ago. lol -SAS

three events in a row with a broken rack. lol but who cares im out there to have fun not impress people. Suan whats up bro you sliden? I know its right after graduation but it would be a great way to releave the stress of the week. -SAS

no luck on the rack oh well what ever. I did get a baller ass lip that im gonna put on tomm after i paint my car. -SAS

Alright Super Saiyan Japan101 is coming out, lol ^^^

DSC_0449.jpg

wow thats really really gay lol i cant wait for this fuckin event. It looks as if it will rain though which means fun time sliding but i have my sunroof removed lol. looks like im gettin wet. -SAS

you better come, i've spent the past week completely making over my car, and it looks amazing i want vid<3

anthonyvop said:
Wash your cars and wipe your noses.
The South Florida Motorsports Report will be there filming and doing interviews.

any confermation that this is not just a rumor. If its true i might actually have to shave. lol :bigthumbu

baller i need to shave now. :sigh: I fuckin hate shaving. My car is as fixed as i can get it for now. This is gonna be a rough one without pwr steering but its all in good fun. lol I wish it was sunday already. -SAS

Sweet I cant wait, I got my new wheels in and the car looks so much better with the new headlights

got my new rear springs in, adjusted my ebrake, fidled with the alignment so I am ready to rock out

Back
Top Bottom