DONT DRIFT ON STREETS, a guy almost died yesterday infront of Moroso....

:confused: WTF this kid works at moroso couldn't he just drift on the skidpad or something, instead of making us look bad to the public.

rwdrift said:
It all depends. I've heard stories of others who had the luck to be let go because the police officers saw no harm in where they were drifting. They would just say its private property and tell them to leave.

The only things that matter when you get pulled over in an empty area:

1-) Location (streets or warehouse)
2-) Cop's attitude
3-) Your attitude

exactly!

one night it was raining, it was around 3am, i went to an outlet mall parking lot, just kinda slid around real slow stuff no sound.. a cop ended up pulling in while i was in mid drift. i talked to him completely normal like i would anyone else. we talked for a while and he said "well you werent loud, theres no property damage, no one is harmed, you were a tad wreckless, but i dont see a reason to give you a ticket just be careful next time and keep it on the track"

of course that was the only time a cop was nice to me, but when it comes down to it its just all circumstances i suppose.

No ryan...the cops at the kart track that one night we had like 6 of us on the track at 2 am were cool as hell. "Why would you guys wanna take your pretty cars off roading"

hahah oh yea that was funny, i love cops like that. cops who talk to us and treat us like equals.

^^^ at the end of the day those fuckers are just citizens with a lil badge... even tho they wont admit it... ITS ONLY A FARKING JOB... Some of those pole smokers just get a little power hungry and kick people around...

JDM_is_RICE said:
You're a towel.
sweet you learned english good. but who the fuck are you anyway i don't see an intro. and i really hate forum snobs but really we are all nice here no need to ignore the intro section.

^ "learned english WELL" lol just messin josh, i dont know who this kid is but he did a good job of making alot of people dislike him already. oh well thats his problem.

if he continues to act like that that is no sweat off my back, but he wont be around long.

jdm is rice = :noob:

i feel really bad for the guy on the harley
thank god he was wearing a helmet (dot approved most likely)
and as for the guy in the corvette (from what flyinfinn said happened)
that's what happens when you do stupid shit and try to be cool
you're life is ruined

Last edited:
^^^ if he keeps starting drama up with mods and admins I smell a perma ban in his future....

back on topic....... Don't street slide illegally....

md2020 said:
jdm is rice = :noob:

i feel really bad for the guy on the harley
thank god he was wearing a helmet (dot approved most likely)
and as for the guy in the corvette (from what flyinfinn said happened)
that's what happens when you do stupid shit and try to be cool
you're life is ruined

Yea, I saw it happen 20ft in front of me. Corvette kid is gonna get owned in court.

And who's to say the harley rider(not stereotyping) wasn't some pedophile rapist who got what he had coming to him in essence Kharma.

Back
Top Bottom