DONT DRIFT ON STREETS, a guy almost died yesterday infront of Moroso....

JDM_is_RICE said:
Hey you pink loving faggot! Where did I say street racing is any safer?! Get your shit straight son. All I ever said is keep drifting at the track. If you wanna drift outside the track make sure to drift in a isolated area. Besides Bird Road was EMPTY.
lol, some ones going to get banned.

hey jdm is rice:

YOU
poolfail.jpg

now get out. lol

JDM_is_RICE said:
Hey you pink loving faggot! Where did I say street racing is any safer?! Get your shit straight son. All I ever said is keep drifting at the track. If you wanna drift outside the track make sure to drift in a isolated area. Besides Bird Road was EMPTY.

Wow Pink loving Faggot. That is original... I mean geez you should get a medal for being the first person to make fun of me for typeing in PINK. Capt. Originality right here folks.

I didn't say you said Street Racing is safe. But in your example you are doing something:
A) Illegal
B) Not safe
C)It should be done on a track too

It doesn't matter how empty the road is. If your tire blows, you lose control(like you car has enought power HAHAHA). Some one pulls out of a plaza or intersection and something happens it is just as unsafe.

I believe it was Tony Mac who witnessed a bad street racing accident on an EMPTY road. Kid nearly died IIRC.

So enjoy your street racing and bring it to www.Southfloridaracing.com

BTW we don;t play 3 strikes here. That was your first and last smart assed comment. If you like this forum and want to stay grow up. If you are street ricer www.southfloridaracing.com is for you. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
^^ Word. Southfloridaracing.com has the biggest heads on the internet. I hate that place.

I don't believe that Bird Rd. was empty that is a popular road.. If you do race on Bird Rd. your a idiot cause there alot of cops on that street...

drftnR14 said:
street drifting for life!!! ill drift where ever the fuck i want too!! THE END

Your choice. I'll be the first to laugh out loud though if you hit someone. :D

POLE-POSITION said:
did anybody realize that the kid in the corvette was not a drifter.

Point being? If he was a drifter it would have been a perfect slide?

What if he was a drifter. Maybe he would had such sick angle his forward momentum slowed a bit and the bike rammed into him instead of him spinning into the bike what then? Bikes fault?

Resons NOT to Street slide

1. Once cops find the spots you'll go to jail
2. eventually it will be made a federal felony like drag racing is now (meaning forget about jail think about prison)
3. Tracks don't support the street scene and will start denying events
4. Insurance will start charging more to cover the idiots that killed themselves or others on the streets (resulting in stupid expensive entry fee for track events)
5. if you are in an accident resulting on the death of another prepare to defend yourself agains a vehicular manslaughter and/or 2nd degree murder charge.
6. tracks usually have better more complex turns that regular streets.
7. others can watch, helping SFL get on the drifing map (resulting in more cheaper events, more people at events, more $$ for those who sell drift memorabelia such as MYCU, ect...)

if you HAVE to street slide, try to find big secluted parkinglots, keep it off public roads no matter how secluted it is. cars rarely drive into parkinglots @ 3 AM, but people drive all over public roads at all times of the night.

P.s. any kind of illegal activity on Bird Rd. is strictly reserved for kids w/o brain cells.... what kind of a dumbass would do such a thing???

^^ well put.. Streetslidin = a little nutty

But yeah Parking lots ftw... as far as being safe and a less harsh penalty... Not really much fun for the more advanced guys tho (not me) :D

FallenAngel said:
P.s. any kind of illegal activity on Bird Rd. is strictly reserved for kids w/o brain cells.... what kind of a dumbass would do such a thing???

Homophobic, Gay bashing, Fag fearing. Scared of the color pink JITS. :bigthumbu Becareful guys this kid might be a bigger fan of the BROWN eye if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom