discovered a new place to drift!

^drifting during the day isnt possible they have wildlife spotters to spot smoke and forest fires if you drift during the day cops will be there for sure

Im down, pick a friday night so I dont have to work lol.

i work every friday LMAO

Last edited:
Im down for a night drift sesion, if this isnt an exclusive thing. i only live about 40 mins from that place,

hows the road conditions is it ganna eat through tires ?

dont know about how bottlefed feels about it but i wont take anyone out there that i havent seen drive before cause there is a very very real chance of getting very hurt out there and ambulances are 20+ mins away. also i will not take more then three cars with me cause a line of drift cars going through there is gonna look suspicious as hell seeing as there are no cars like our out there. Im gonna set something up for next month with jay420sx and a few others will be pmed atleast two weeks in advanced.

dont know about how bottlefed feels about it but i wont take anyone out there that i havent seen drive before cause there is a very very real chance of getting very hurt out there and ambulances are 20+ mins away. also i will not take more then three cars with me cause a line of drift cars going through there is gonna look suspicious as hell seeing as there are no cars like our out there. Im gonna set something up for next month with jay420sx and a few others will be pmed atleast two weeks in advanced.

Lol, Well Im off work Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Anyone of those nights would be sweet so I dont work. Yea let just get a handful of ppl to bring.

this really needs to be moved to tire tech

^THIS! Can someone please move.

thats very close to me. i live in lehigh.

im so down!!! let me know!

omg im pumped now. like 20 mins from my house lol

Last edited:
its members only pretty much so no one can see what secrets we got going on....

and so noobs dont show up and bring attention. etc etc.

p.s. lets make it happen soon cause im excited about this

Last edited:
ok so ive been on this forum since 2005-6 i dont know .never ever went in the tire section till today.
members -nonmembers who cares its a place to slide .
only the hard core underground people will go there anyway most of the forum drifters and newbs cant afford the gas to drive an hour and a half away. nore are there 240s reliable enuff to slide there and make it back

im going this weekend ....
you guys can slide on the go cart track or the skid pad ill be @ labelle with a couple of cars and cameras
althought the triangle is dead because off all the newb spectators ( and the incedent i had with the hydrent)

ok so ive been on this forum since 2005-6 i dont know .never ever went in the tire section till today.
members -nonmembers who cares its a place to slide .
only the hard core underground people will go there anyway most of the forum drifters and newbs cant afford the gas to drive an hour and a half away. nore are there 240s reliable enuff to slide there and make it back

im going this weekend ....
you guys can slide on the go cart track or the skid pad ill be @ labelle with a couple of cars and cameras
althought the triangle is dead because off all the newb spectators ( and the incedent i had with the hydrent)

I am not worried about n00b's, the purpose of the tire tech section was to post shit like this that wasn't viewable by joe public aka cops. Make more sense?

Back
Top Bottom