discovered a new place to drift!

i see a saturday underground drift event in our future ill supply the tent/trailer/and 4x4 to pull out runoffs and a tow home for breakage if anybody want to check it out

i got place out their for a few people to crash. if need be and like a garage full of tools and welders and shit to fix broken ass cars LMAO.

i see a saturday underground drift event in our future ill supply the tent/trailer/and 4x4 to pull out runoffs and a tow home for breakage if anybody want to check it out

man that place looks dope as hell. Definitely wouldnt slide there alone.....had a similar thing happen to me in some place and had to drive with a flat tire to the highway, then leave the car there and wake up my lil bro to pick me up at 3 am to take me home and get a spare one. Didnt even slide for 20 mins lol.

So would that underground drift matsuri be like a vip buddies only thing lol......I don't know many ppl here and sat. will be my first time driving countyline...but man a Fl matsuri like piner said sounds so sick. I would be down to go.I have a go-pro HD with the car attachments, as well as another digi camcorder with tripod. I'd be down to show up and practice sliding and take some footage as well as let ppl get some in-car action shots with my go-pro...... I need to get more involved in the scene.

ok so wtf is a matsuri? pardon me for not being versed on the lingo here...and i also found out theres a mini police station not to far from that location about 5-7 miles east on 80 it does get patrolled from time to time.
my undersstanding is it only gets partolelled if police are called for gun shots

another issue it wouldnt be difficult to be boxed in here and if cops come us guys trailered up will not be running

do any of you all not know wtf "hit n run" is anymore? this is all the reason the OG drift spots are long gone and lost.

do any of you all not know wtf "hit n run" is anymore? this is all the reason the OG drift spots are long gone and lost.

out there life is at a different speed you dont need to hit and run the cops dont care as much. and yes there is a police station out there but after 10pm no one is out there.

sounds like the naples track trip. lol

the kart track used to be about the same time away, amd was way smaller.

i say lets set up a group and will ride out there one day like a sunday and tear it up.

i ride out there alot.. im pretty sure all that is private land. i know a guy that owns a piece of land there. i actually took my 240 there a few years back, its pretty sweet. its like a community that never had any houses built

That's not that far from me, but my car could probably be heard 5-7 miles away haha.

I'm down to go play with street car. PM me if anything comes from this.

Back
Top Bottom