discovered a new place to drift!

wait i had a thought wasnt every person on this forum a newb once?
or a newb to drfiting in general

Dude like I said, It wouldn't bother me if n00bs show up but the whole reason to put street drifting related shit in tire tech is because unless you have an orange status i.e not someone who just searched for this shit on google can see it.

That is primarily because we know cops (used to) browse this forum on the regular. If you want to keep them out of your hair then the proper place for this thread is tire tech.

Last edited:
I am not worried about n00b's, the purpose of the tire tech section was to post shit like this that wasn't viewable by joe public aka cops. Make more sense?

alright that makes sense. i didnt think about any random person being able to see this section

dont give a shit huh? so if there is a chance to go street slide with a minimal chance of getting caught you rather just ruin that so that cops come and you cant do shit?

or would you rather keep it a secret as much as possible so if you are a "street drifter" or w/e, you can have as much fun at a new spot for a while...

I don't care much for street drifting so i could care less but for those that do....THEY do care

dont give a shit huh? so if there is a chance to go street slide with a minimal chance of getting caught you rather just ruin that so that cops come and you cant do shit?

or would you rather keep it a secret as much as possible so if you are a "street drifter" or w/e, you can have as much fun at a new spot for a while...

I don't care much for street drifting so i could care less but for those that do....THEY do care

Yea, this is the best thing to do. But we all know about this spot already haha :D

I dont think cops in Labelle even know what drifting is... or would have the right mind to look on forums to see who's drifting in there community today..

But very nice spot i would like to check it out sometime!!!

Last edited:
I dont think cops in Labelle even know what drifting is... or would have the right mind to look on forums to see who's drifting in there community today..

But very nice spot i would like to check it out sometime!!!

Doesn't mean that the miami cops that troll this forum can't give them a call. Cops talk to each other.

^^^ yup true n as much as i would love to go out there n slide or watch id rather not get my car smashed by some random idiot cuz im sure theres guna be some ricer drivers out there that day so hate to say it but count me out.

Back
Top Bottom