Desoto NOPI qualifier December 16

Box Mod has the track layout locked in his head and wont give it up, not even to me. , I agree thread needs to be cleaned up, im thinking about reposting info in new thread and ask for this one to be deleted.

i have 2 courses, similar but both will include a 3rd gear bank. that i can promise. i will discuss the 2 ideas with the judges that morning and we will pic one.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
I suggest you edit your first post in the first page with all the lastest info.
Would love to edit the first post, unfortunately I didn't make the first post.

ok nevermind, whole thread got cleaned up, thanks

ok its update, clean clean clean

boxmod said:
i have 2 courses, similar but both will include a 3rd gear bank. that i can promise. i will discuss the 2 ideas with the judges that morning and we will pic one.

Damn it.

Think he might have wanted a track layout.

just my .02 but

its kinda nice to have a track layout so you can get tire sizes and stuff, just a rough idea. most of the pro events if they have a predetermined course layout they'll announce it, its the whack parking lots they dont announce because they might change it and dont wanna piss people off.

ok track layout is 3rd gear bank, into a turn, into a turn, and into a turn, finishing then.

3rd gear bank and 2nd gear infield, what else do you need to know? the bank has grip and the infield is decent grip. course layout doesnt matter which directions the turns are. the only thing that you neew to know is the fastest turn. if people REALLY cared, they woulda been at the last 2 (practice and mini-comp event) desoto days to learn the surface that have been SINCE the announcement of this event.

ive NEVER personally had a track layout shown or given or posted prior to driving it (except road courses where I looked up track vids personally). i still dont know what the best tire size for my car is simply because i dont have the $$ to buy 10 different sizes and try them out, nor do I (or any of these guys) have a full tire sponsor for that.

Go with what you know your car can spin in 3rd without a struggle.... the bank will grip more than the flats so 3rd gear bank = higher grip 3rd gear turn.

3rd gear bank is there a rear clipping point that must be hit on the first bank turn ?? well you know what shit it dont matter any way il see you there

Back
Top Bottom