Desoto NOPI qualifier December 16

SAS said:
naw bro im sayin if you want to trailer to the event save your car for the event and you wont have to worry about a way to get home. -SAS

i cant afford a trailer icant affored to rent one but if you gots one i can hop onto let me know il be able to thorw you gas money not a problum

Flatline slider said:
i cant afford a trailer icant affored to rent one but if you gots one i can hop onto let me know il be able to thorw you gas money not a problum
i can get a trailer no prob.

SAS said:
i can get a trailer no prob.

word pm your number and we will meet up some where to load up on the 15th or 14th man i live in laderdale ifyour on the west il just drive out there and meet up

FlyinFINN said:
Did you know Dec 16th is Beethovens Birthday.... Now You Know!! (Rainbow)

lol i drifted to beethovens 5th cif. at moroso last event. Drifting plus classical music equals fuckin epic. lol -SAS

SAS said:
lol i drifted to beethovens 5th cif. at moroso last event. Drifting plus classical music equals fuckin epic. lol -SAS

Haha. now drift to it on his Bday....thats fuckin MULTI-EPIC!

car wont be done besides im trailering pablo to the event so he can kiil shit and not worry about getting back home. Next moroso event it will be back in action. I broke so much its hard tp fix it in between events.-SAS

tire changer on site, old bench style but the guy uses guards and everything and has yet to leave a mark on my wheels...

i assume we will have it for use considering this is a big event, titan should be able to verify this.

Thanks SAS, ok email sent, if you didnt get an email from me, and you are on the list, I need a definate yes or no if you are driving in the event, I will have a full write up up shortly.

Date: Dec 16
Time: 9am ~ 5:30pm (dusk)
Registration Deadline: Dec 14
Cost: $50 (+ $10 per crew member)

Register by completing this form http://www.desotodrift.com/registration.html
Entry fee for this event is “pay at the gateâ€.

Gates OPEN at 9am
Driver Check-in is from 9am -10am*
*IF YOU AREN’T CHECKED IN AND AT THE DRIVER MEETING YOU CANNOT DRIVE.
Tech will be open from 9am -11am

Driver’s meeting 10:15am sharp at tech area. (the DRIVER must attend, no crew member fill-ins)

Groups will we assigned as you tech. Tech person will assign you a number, you cannot choose. First 10 to Tech will be first run group. Tech is basic: No leaks, all lugs/studs (bring extra of both to be safe), Road worthy tires (starting cond… no belts showing), Helmet, pants, closed toe shoes, and factory or better seatbelts. Atleast one brake light must function and light with minimal brake pedal pressure. Battery must be tied down securely if in stock location; if relocated it needs a battery box with a secure tie down.

Due to the nature of drift events this schedule is subject to change.
10:45am Group A Practice 5 runs.
~11:30am Group B Practice 5 runs.
~12:15am Group C Practice 5 runs.
~1:00pm Quick mid-day meeting
~1:15pm Group A Practice 5 runs.
~2:00pm Group B Practice 5 runs.
~2:45pm Group C Practice 5 runs.
~3:00pm Quick Meeting for
~3:15pm Qualifying A
~4:00pm Qualifying B
~4:45pm Qualifying C
~5:00pm announcement

We are aiming to give you 10 practice runs at a minimum per driver. There is a chance we could add a run or 2 before qualifying if we are ahead of schedule. Realize that NOPI events that you are trying to get a license for have similar numbers of practice runs before qualifying (about 10-12 runs).

Back
Top Bottom