Desoto NOPI qualifier December 16

offtopic kinda, but there was a primer/red S13 hatch with no bumper and big front mount running at the bradenton strip thursday (a couple days ago)

was that anybody here?

Last edited:
^^ definetly not check florida drift or the tampa fourms for that one.....

Also can't wait till the 16th any heard about these banks? Can someone give me a # of degrees?? Cuz with blown suspension shit might be ruff

From the Desoto Super Speedway website - "Our 3/8th mile oval track is 1/3 mile around the 10-foot apron And is 1/2 mile around the outside retaining wall. The asphalt Racing surface is 60 feet wide with the turns banked at 12 degrees and the straight-aways banked at 6 degrees."

pablo don't worry bout it your still gonna do baller. I'm gonna try to get up there for the event but the supra aint gonna make that drive. Gotta steal my brothers f150 or somethin. -SAS

SAS said:
pablo don't worry bout it your still gonna do baller. I'm gonna try to get up there for the event but the supra aint gonna make that drive. Gotta steal my brothers f150 or somethin. -SAS

word i might need a tow back home ahahahaha

Flatline slider said:
word i might need a tow back home ahahahaha

gimmie the word i got a hitch on the f150 and i can get a trailer at short notice from a few people. Problem is the f150 fuckin eats gas but that fucker can move. I'm proobly gonna be here cuz i don't think my car will be ready to run at countyline. -SAS

SAS said:
gimmie the word i got a hitch on the f150 and i can get a trailer at short notice from a few people. Problem is the f150 fuckin eats gas but that fucker can move. I'm proobly gonna be here cuz i don't think my car will be ready to run at countyline. -SAS

if any thing it willbe a last minout thing man im not the best at preparing

naw bro im sayin if you want to trailer to the event save your car for the event and you wont have to worry about a way to get home. -SAS

i "pre reg'ed" but there was no way to send payment. do we pay at the gate? also you might want to update the list on the first page instead of the 8th. thanks :bigthumbu

lol I dont remember if I posted on the first page or not, ill check that now, also.. list updated, and thanks sukanee for the compliments, and also there is no prepayment, it is all pay at the gate.

Last edited:
if you show up and you are a cute chick you get to make out with me as well!

Back
Top Bottom