D1 Miami May 30th

why dont you ?

because my car needs a lot of work, if i run D1, i might blow my motor, and i wont make Rd. 2. i rather spend the money that i have to build my car and get it ready for Rd. 2 at PBIR. but im hating my self for not taking the chance because i mean, its D1. but ill def. be there for sure

i was thinking about beating up Ken Nomura and hiding him, and ill take his Blitz ER-34. No one will know, were both short, and ill act all crazy

because my car needs a lot of work, if i run D1, i might blow my motor, and i wont make Rd. 2. i rather spend the money that i have to build my car and get it ready for Rd. 2 at PBIR. but im hating my self for not taking the chance because i mean, its D1. but ill def. be there for sure

i was thinking about beating up Ken Nomura and hiding him, and ill take his Blitz ER-34. No one will know, were both short, and ill act all crazy

Ohh, i had thought your car was done,

Looser! excuses excuses! If you dont go I'll make you disappear!!
What do you need to finish your car? bring to my shop and lets get it done so you can stop making excuses. Or would you rather me call you a LOOSER rest of your adult life?? your choice.

location????

Gulf Stream Park in Hallandale Beach, FL

http://www.gulfstreampark.com/Footer/Directions/

Last edited:
Looser! excuses excuses! If you dont go I'll make you disappear!!
What do you need to finish your car? bring to my shop and lets get it done so you can stop making excuses. Or would you rather me call you a LOOSER rest of your adult life?? your choice.

hahaha, ok, tell u what, i have 5 days before the event to register right? i ordered my parts today,in the mean time, i gotta try to get my registration paid for, and when my parts get here, ill figure out how much time i have.

my cars still sitting in the same condition as it got towed of road atlanta .... i dont even have parts to fix my car yet.. hahah o well ill figure something out..

Back
Top Bottom