D1 Miami May 30th

Site is up

Just registered.

Hope everything works out like said in this thread. No firesuit, no full cage etc.

I dont expect to get very far Im not as good as you guys, ill go out and support the series have fun and try not to wreck my car lol.

Site is up

Just registered.

Hope everything works out like said in this thread. No firesuit, no full cage etc.

I dont expect to get very far Im not as good as you guys, ill go out and support the series have fun and try not to wreck my car lol.

Just kill it that day. if u crash i let u use my car!!!!! :)

you dont want to do that, lol then we will have two crashed cars. I have no illusion of being the drift king lol.

sweet. Im all set then. Firesuit comes in HOPEFULLY by tuesday. dunno, if I'll need it, because I doubt I'll make it to pro qualifying haha

I wanna run this but my car is also under construction...

Can you run without lights/wipers & dashboard? because i don't have the body harness lol.

I am ready and excited...picked up two sponsors for the weekend..I don't have to pay for anything but drive my ass off!

I need to try to get ravenriley.com to sponsor me since I do her free advertising.. that's my only shot at a sponsor hahah

my cusin is going to try to make it to the event. he needs a roll cage for his miata..

whats the regulations for the d1 event?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom