-D E S O T O __ D R I F T- Dec 5th 2009

yea, theres no reason for them to be there. theyre for demo derby school buses, and they should def move them for a drift event. they can be as bad as hitting a wall..

What competition format do you think you'll use for this event? I'm wondering if the format would cater to people that may share a car for the competition. Are we gonna have head to head elimination runs or just scored qualifying runs to decide who wins?
Thanks,
--Alex

I think the tires should stay, if there not there, i think people will not worry about hitting anything and spin out more.

spin outs dont cost money to fix. we arent having a pro competition and this isnt Destruction Drift Derby.... no reason to have threatening objects to people trying to learn in a safe environment. Movable objects that provide no real value other than 'something to crash into' are stupid to have.

spin outs dont cost money to fix. we arent having a pro competition and this isnt Destruction Drift Derby.... no reason to have threatening objects to people trying to learn in a safe environment. Movable objects that provide no real value other than 'something to crash into' are stupid to have.
Thats true, but Bladder will have you checked off with some points xxx lolz

l_27badc98fc7d44eea6c55fe93008973f.jpg

Just sayin.

The tires were actually sticking out onto the road, not recessed back at all.

Back
Top Bottom